Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh ok. I actually live in Dallas metroplex. I was wondering if there was some BBQ spot down here that had some banging wings I didn't know about.

I think their called mukbang fried chicken wings, the style is korean in nature maybe there's a few spots near you that does them.:ld:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
listen y'all. I totally get dining on reasonable prices. We all do that. Im not all willy nilly about just running up big bills every week, but Im not against paying premium not one bit.

This thread shouldnt be about.. "You stupid for paying that" vs "I can eat wings and fries and be good"

we actually got a poster in this thread say his momma aint good enough for a 100.00 meal. That shyt is sad...

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
:lolbron:

Coli snobs looking like:
tenor.gif
Coli barons-

funds.gif

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls: Oh you have to be of status I see.

If that status is wanting to eat at a nice chill restaurant, with a great atmosphere then yeah.

listen y'all. I totally get dining on reasonable prices. We all do that. Im not all willy nilly about just running up big bills every week, but Im not against paying premium not one bit.

This thread shouldnt be about.. "You stupid for paying that" vs "I can eat wings and fries and be good"

we actually got a poster in this thread say his momma aint good enough for a 100.00 meal. That shyt is sad...

WOW! Not even on her birthday or Mother's Day? :picard:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard of this steakhouse before, but I will say this, If you are going to an upscale steakhouse, you should dress appropriately.

I went to Ruth Chris Steakhouse in Buckhead and the women were dressed ridiculously for an upscale steak house. :shaq:

titties and asses out everywhere like it was a club. It's like chill, people got their kids and wives with them. We can't be at the table trying our best not to be like :takedat::shaq::ehh::sadcam: the whole evening.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This thread got me craving some lobster mac and cheese and I aint never had the motherfukker :wow:

its bomb.. Yardbird in Miami got a great one that doesnt look like the traditional blended in versions. A Yardbird just opened here in DC last month. Im going this weekend if I can get a reservation. its the new hotspot here

yardbird.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
stop it, there is a lot of mexican food beyond that. and there is upscale mexican tho, especially if they lean toward seafood or high-end beef in their dishes.

californios in SF gonna run you 200+/head
Babe you know you're my everything, my moon, my stars, my blossoming bougie redwood, my pollo con leche and ill take you to this fancy ass "Mexican" restaurant but you know damn well that aint real mexican food.
nygga go play somewhere.. go talk about football or some shyt.

We talking bout being outside... off the net.. not complaining about money shyt

I aint complaining.
Im just wondering how much of a lard ass or a drunk you gotta be to run up a hundred solo at a Mexican restaurant:russ:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I aint complaining.
Im just wondering how much of a lard ass or a drunk you gotta be to run up a hundred solo at a Mexican restaurant:russ:

Damn nygga.. lard ass is replacing the standard CAC comeback today?

Yeah, Im a lard ass if you want that narrative

Screenshot-20210306-174730-Messages.jpg