Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:
You got plenty of options in DC for food but you want to spend 100 on a upscale Taco Bell.

He said it was the best Mexican spot in D.C. but when I peeped the menu, the shyt looks like Karen’s version of Tex Mex...... so if that is the so called best Mexican spot in D.C. then shyt starting to look funny in the light

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
This is strictly about race
alot of hood people started hyping that place up for whatever reason
it became the drug dealer restaurant of choice with a bunch of dudes in there with slim white tees , dikkie pants and alexander mcqueens on

a real high end restaurant wouldn't even need to do this. they would just raise the prices accordingly and make reservations more exclusive
steak48 is trying to discourage certain types of black people from coming there, especially large groups

:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::aicmon:

:unimpressed:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I guess the food takes a lot better when you know "brokles" are not sitting a few tables away from you embarrassing you :mjpls:

:what:? Dude said he been there before unlike damn near everybody else in this thread, we can't ask questions on here now?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bro what kinda fat ass are you if you can blow a hunndy at a Mexican spot? :dead:
And don't come in here talking bout upscale Mexican cause aint no such thing its all beans, rice, lettuce, and a meat in some kinda tortilla :russ:
stop it, there is a lot of mexican food beyond that. and there is upscale mexican tho, especially if they lean toward seafood or high-end beef in their dishes.

californios in SF gonna run you 200+/head

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn how much was you drinking???:picard:
not sure where yall are drinking, but most places i go, glass of wine is 12-22, cocktails are 13-25, neat drinks can easily go up higher depending on what brand you're drinking. two glasses of wine is easily 30-38 on avg, i think we'd all agree two glasses of wine aint drinking a lot.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He said it was the best Mexican spot in D.C. but when I peeped the menu, the shyt looks like Karen’s version of Tex Mex...... so if that is the so called best Mexican spot in D.C. then shyt starting to look funny in the light
i'm in DC but from Cali. Lauriol Plaza is all atmosphere, the food is very mediocre, but DC aint known to have good Mexican even on the cheap/regular side.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure where yall are drinking, but most places i go, glass of wine is 12-22, cocktails are 13-25. two glasses of wine is easily 30-38 on avg, i think we'd all agree two glasses of wine aint drinking a lot.
A regular steakhouse, two people can easily get to $60 total for two rounds of cocktails.