Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Bro what kinda fat ass are you if you can blow a hunndy at a Mexican spot? :dead:
And don't come in here talking bout upscale Mexican cause aint no such thing its all beans, rice, lettuce, and a meat in some kinda tortilla :russ:

drinks clown.. drinks

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Bro what kinda fat ass are you if you can blow a hunndy at a Mexican spot? :dead:
And don't come in here talking bout upscale Mexican cause aint no such thing its all beans, rice, lettuce, and a meat in some kinda tortilla :russ:

Lauriol Plaza in DC is the best mexican restaraunt in our area. its a top hangout area in NW DC

Menus | Lauriol Plaza

Yes you can easily spend a hundred.

I dont think 80% of you nyggas actually have a life..lol

we talking about a measly hundred dollars on a night out.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
As @dora_da_destroyer has stated a lot this is really aimed at the apps & drinks during prime time hours at a table. If that’s the case I don’t know they just don’t hit up a “higher end tavern” (Good food moderately priced).

& a lot of brehs in here being dishonest like y’all won’t feel some type of way like if y’all walk into L.A during prime time on a weekend ready for full court and you see some people who obvi don’t ball taking up full court.

but this is the coli.... where if u spend any type of money over the merchandiser price of a specific item or service u a clown :dead:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$100 is nothing at a steak place. When I take out clients I easily spend $400+ per head, sometimes the bill be like $8000+. Now, for myself, I spend at most $10 per meal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lauriol Plaza in DC is the best mexican restaraunt in our area. its a top hangout area in NW DC

Menus | Lauriol Plaza

That menu don’t look all that Mexican to me...... shyt look Tex Mex at best.... and :mjlol: at you saying nikkas may not “have a life” cause some think certain eateries are over priced......

Daps
$100 can be A LOT of food depending on the restaurant...even upscale. Good filet mignon might run you between $40 and $60....let's just say $50.

Two good sides might run you $15 to $25.

Still have between $25 and $35 left over. That's an appetizer plus dessert. Drinks can push you up there but without that :yeshrug:.

We're aren't even talking about Michelin-star restaurants. The joints that serve those little tiny portions but use really elaborate 'plating' techniques and each bite of food tastes like the best food you've ever eaten....this place is NOT that. This is like a nice version of Outback or some shyt...MUCH better quality food and waiters but the amount of food is enough to make you full. High-end, you might spend a grip and still want a cheeseburger after. It's more artistic.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Damn how much was you drinking???:picard:

@ places like this most bottles of wine start out at 50, mid price ~100 and higher end 250+ and if u at one of those “small owned” places they will usually have off the list exotic wine going for half a grand.

Single shots of scotch can run $30+.

So yeah, two people. Pre meal drink will be 40. Bottle of wine ~100, and desert drink prob another 40.

edit: nvm thought we was talking drinks at a steakhouse.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ places like this most bottles of wine start out at 50, mid price ~100 and higher end 250+ and if u at one of those “small owned” places they will usually have off the list exotic wine going for half a grand.

Single shots of scotch can run $30+.

So yeah, two people. Pre meal drink will be 40. Bottle of wine ~100, and desert drink prob another 40.

edit: nvm thought we was talking drinks at a steakhouse.

Thank god im not an alcoholic like you guys are...:pachaha::mjlol:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Menus | Lauriol Plaza

I’m trying to be objective here, but from what I’m seeing a lot of these folks just don’t have the experience of eating at many restaurants in more upscale areas. Nothing wrong with that. It’s just an experience they don’t know.

Damn how much was you drinking???:picard:

Can’t vouch for the guy you’re quoting, but the alcohol can run up your tab real quick. A good scotch can run you 30-150 for one drink at some places.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps

Menus | Lauriol Plaza

:hhh:
You got plenty of options in DC for food but you want to spend 100 on a upscale Taco Bell.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This is strictly about race
alot of hood people started hyping that place up for whatever reason
it became the drug dealer restaurant of choice with a bunch of dudes in there with slim white tees , dikkie pants and alexander mcqueens on

a real high end restaurant wouldn't even need to do this. they would just raise the prices accordingly and make reservations more exclusive
steak48 is trying to discourage certain types of black people from coming there, especially large groups