Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Yup. Groups of single women are notorious for doing the “share a plate” or “app and drink” nonsense. I’m sure they were the intended target of this post.
It totally was and they have no shame about doing amatuer photoshoots.Im just speaking on this shyt because I like this restaurant, but its hard to get a table:damn:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN

I guess this might of been the tipping point , I don’t know if this is why but shyt like this cause restaurants to go into no jordan mode no baseball caps real quick.

But they will let the New Balanace and cargo short crew in after spitting on the staff

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Maybe they're paying their employees fairly now
I'm gonna need people to stop comparing the staff at Steak 48 to typical wait staffs. It's giving me a headache cause it's so disconnected from reality.

They most likely make more money than all of us. They get a forced gratuity of 18-20% off every tab. It's not optional. If you eat there, you have to pay it.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
But you do care tho? That's why you a pie ass international negro on this forum trying to learn how to be cool to impress folks that hate you or shouldn't matter....... :smh: You been see thru........ I'm an ol country nikka that was raised around hogs, cattle, goats, and chickens and got sense enough to know that nobody that loves you will charge you a 1/3rd of a months rent for most nikkas for a cow's rib with the meat still on it...... .... this coming from a nikka that done seen a cow slaughtered on Thursday, and we was eating the good parts Sunday afternoon.... RIP Uncle Jimbo and God Bless Uncle Charlie

but you a whitewashed nikka hating sap sucka so you aint built to understand shyt that matters.
Yeesh!

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Lol.. bro grow up. Its restaurants that have 2, 3 hundred dollar steaks on the menu, but you saying spending a hundred dollars on a meal is high end? Lol

I can go to a good mexican restaurant on Taco Tuesday and blow a hundred with drinks included.

Bro what kinda fat ass are you if you can blow a hunndy at a Mexican spot? :dead:
And don't come in here talking bout upscale Mexican cause aint no such thing its all beans, rice, lettuce, and a meat in some kinda tortilla :russ: