The White King TuT
Daps
spud34 is a troll poster, he is one of the biggest morons on this forum

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
It's done in many places around the world. Like I said, I tip anyway, but I'm not a fan of how things are structured here.
Those places in other parts of the world charge for everything though like extra napkins, more drinks, etc. Hell, they even charge you to use the bathroom.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really wish your bytch ass could work in a restaurant for even a month, especially if that restaurant is in the hood.
LOL now you see why blacks don't tip well, just look at all these poster saying "it's their job to serve I don't tip".

they are proving another black stereotype. it sucks for the blacks that DO TIP. but there are so many that leave horrible tips it's just conditioned in every servers brain

I might start a AMA about the restaurant/server business lol

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
i don't understand how any black man or woman who uses the internet cannot have a growing dislike of white people. these cacs make their true nature known without any difficulty when hidden behind their computer monitors. it makes me feel like :stopitslime: whenever i see a white person in public smile and act friendly towards me.
Stereotype white ppl the same way you dont like to get stereotyped brehs...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Im almost sure of it....its a racial tour-de-force that attempted to confirm so many negative black stereotypes. That many stereotypes fitting so conveniently into so many constructed narratives they use to enforce mistreatment of blacks, that it seemed so painfully forced.These losers are pretty inventive when it comes to hating on people of color. He gave himself away when he wrote "we took fried chicken off the menu"....he tried to hit all the "cac" bullet points. He's trying to encourage people to treat ALL black people as second class citizens....in his rant, he claims that he doesnt even serve any black people whatsoever (of course to supposed great results). He's a weak man.
this.

plus the fact that he raised prices during a market crash and got MORE customers. :dead:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Those places in other parts of the world charge for everything though like extra napkins, more drinks, etc. Hell, they even charge you to use the bathroom.
Not necessarily. If you're a customer, you're not charged extra. For extra drinks, yes...but I'm not exactly opposed to that. You don't get free refills in nice restaurants here either.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Not necessarily. If you're a customer, you're not charged extra. For extra drinks, yes...but I'm not exactly opposed to that. You don't get free refills in nice restaurants here either.
My mom came back from touring Europe in June. She told me they charge for these things. Perhaps that's just in the tourist areas, idk...

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My mom came back from touring Europe in June. She told me they charge for these things. Perhaps that's just in the tourist areas, idk...

I lived in Europe and I was just in Spain last month. If you want to use the bathroom, you're not charged, but they will ask you to give what you can to get toilet paper. If you carry your own tissue paper, then you're good. If you sit down to get a coffee, they charge you for refills...but that's the same at any Starbucks...unless you're a card holder, then I believe refills are free. I've never been charged for extra napkins. They will charge you for extra ketchup at McDonald's, but not at a sit-down restaurant. Also, when I was in Japan, I was never charged to use the bathroom or for extra napkins etc...tips are built in there (same with taxes)...if you go to a restaurant and the pizza on the menu shows $12 your final bill is for $12. It's much more honest.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
is this the story about the family removing fried chicken from the menu to keep black folks away? :heh:

Some redditor found out he was trolling judging by his other threads that day.

This is a old ama.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I lived in Europe and I was just in Spain last month. If you want to use the bathroom, you're not charged, but they will ask you to give what you can to get toilet paper. If you carry your own tissue paper, then you're good. If you sit down to get a coffee, they charge you for refills...but that's the same at any Starbucks...unless you're a card holder, then I believe refills are free. I've never been charged for extra napkins. They will charge you for extra ketchup at McDonald's, but not at a sit-down restaurant. Also, when I was in Japan, I was never charged to use the bathroom or for extra napkins etc...tips are built in there (same with taxes)...if you go to a restaurant and the pizza on the menu shows $12 your final bill is for $12. It's much more honest.
That's you in the avy right? Can I get you're number so you can show me the world? :shaq:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a fukking bigot.

I have worked in restaurants. The yelling and cussing of blacks ain't no more than the yelling and cussing of whites. To me, it's just a manner of class. Some people don't, regardless of what color they are.

But the tip shyt is legit. Not saying all blacks are horrible tippers just like not all whites are great tippers. But blacks definitely play into the stereotype when it comes to tipping. Years of experience while in school working at restaurants taught me:yeshrug: