Restaurant invites influencer to try food, gets shytted on

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don’t know why but I feel like one of these food critics gonna get killed one day over this shyt. Gonna destroy some nikka business and he gonna ride out for his.
Actually in his latest review it almost came to that…
He hasn’t uploaded it to YouTube yet but he did upload it on his Facebook

When he uploads to YouTube I’ll tag you

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Actually in his latest review it almost came to that…
He hasn’t uploaded it to YouTube yet but he did upload it on his Facebook

When he uploads to YouTube I’ll tag you
I wouldn't be surprised he be brutal to the places that serve shytty ass food and it doesn't help the way he relays what he thinks. At the the same time alot of these places be too hardheaded and don't listen to criticism and think there food is just fine when it isn't

Fred

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don’t know why but I feel like one of these food critics gonna get killed one day over this shyt. Gonna destroy some nikka business and he gonna ride out for his.

Breh my wife had this feeling that Chime was going to get touched. Dudes like him welcome the back end of a Speakeasy. Heads forgetting some of those takeout and restaurant spots are money washing setups. Hence, the Bakery shop from Man vs Food:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

still one of the funniest vids. Imagine seeing dude eat a whole pig in his car :mjlol:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
hate when he does them epic meal time kinda videos but his reviews are solid as hell

wish he would review some toronto spots cause there's hella shops out here that are overrated as hell