Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When that Spanish nikka starts speaking Spanish and melo answers :banderas:

I love when these dumb Latinos think black people can only speak English :banderas: i wanna smash her so baddd:mjgrin:[]

Her thighs be looking juicy as fukk:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When that Spanish nikka starts speaking Spanish and melo answers :banderas:

I love when these dumb Latinos think black people can only speak English :banderas: i wanna smash her so baddd:mjgrin:[]

I never understand how so-called typical looking Latinos can be so damn ignorant. When the damn country they come from have Black ass people there. Shiit even in their fukking families.:beli:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
they gonna think jerry killed dre

And? :mjpls:

Dre's name was dead in the streets. He was a snitch. His paper work was solidified and his name forever tarnished.

Plus Jerry warned Melo if Dre got involved he was gonna kill him too and Melo was like :manny:. Didn't even hit him with the keep the peace speech.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Melo tell shorty that if he wasn't around, he'd have Soraya bring the work out to her? Damn I already know that scenario is going to go LEFT. Soraya getting robbed, locked up, or shot.
:snoop:

Sammy's (Joell) little plot is going to fail somehow, he's going to catch a hot one and Melanie will live to hustle another day...

I'm thinking Puerto Rican Marlo's storyline carries on until next season....

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling dude thats copping from Melanie is gonna somehow come in and save her when Sammy and his peoples make that move.

Puerto Rican Marlo gotta go.

Yeah. Either that, or Sammy's partner is going to want to kill her after they rob her, and he's not going to let that happen. I think