K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Cycle just as good if not better
:blessed:

@Geechiedan214

The Cycle was dope. Seems like they tied most of everything up just in case they don't make it back for S2. I heard Rue was locked up. The way the season wrapped with him turning himself in (then saying he was going on the run at his BM crib) it's like they prepping for him not being around in S2 if he has to do a bid.
Then again Fatboy prob will survive his shots and we didn't see Millie die, so he could come back too. Chuck gun game is kinda suspect lol. This would be the 1st time he got his man. And Mayo and Reemo are still out there. It's funny how in EP 1 Reemo as introduced as a wild shooter about that paper. But the whole season he was straight comedy lol. I don't think I ever even saw him with a gun :lolbron:

fukked up what happened to T-Money in front of his niece. :hhh:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
@BrothaZay @K-ZOE dam:banderas::whew:now thats a season finale for ya mf azz. This series deserve its own thread pen game is square business, film visual & soundtrack too...salute to whoever is behind this g ...shyt hard. ( Singing right now If this Hallways Talked mannnnn) .I still haven't fucced with Mayhem ..is it on respect life & the cycles level?

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
@BrothaZay @K-ZOE dam:banderas::whew:now thats a season finale for ya mf azz. This series deserve its own thread pen game is square business, film visual & soundtrack too...salute to whoever is behind this g ...shyt hard. ( Singing right now If this Hallways Talked mannnnn) .I still haven't fucced with Mayhem ..is it on respect life & the cycles level?
No

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mayhem is good. Real good. If I had to rank em tho right now Cycle is #1 (total package of Story, cinemaphotography, sound quality), Respect Life #2, and Mayhem 3rd. Only thing I don't like about Mayhem is how they dress. Jersey nikkas be on some country shyt and they don't know it lol. Give it a shot...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Y'all posting about the cycle and here I am thinking a new respect life dropped :francis:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Mel gone, didn't expect this.

Liked how Melo took out The Russian.

Can't wait for next season, wonder how Ortiz and Puerto Rican are gonna be tied into the story.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
It was straight

Pretty much everything we thought would happen happenned, season 1 was better.

Still looking for forward to season 3
True story I was disappointed on the cool. shyt was unrealistic how billy & melo just slid in there on some wild cowboy shid fam. :stopitslime: alot of it just had me shaking my head

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:martin: So Mel gets her dome clapped off but Kareem gets to be in another season? I was disappointed with Raul for the finale. Got him looking like a chump. And Melo was pretty much on god mode for that weak ass gunfight.

Kareem is a natural survivor. Mel was weak as fukk. How many times did she get robbed? She didn't ride with Dre and basically got him killed indirectly.
Truth be told she wasn't much without Dre. Her street instincts were :scusthov:

The homo that was setting her up was gonna killer her if Dre hadn't busted in at the last second.

I'm honestly glad she got killed off.