Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Damn Mel :mjcry:Her cousin will probably think the same dude that killed Dre ended up killing her

The restaurant scene was cool that was the only way they could get him
Jerry sister aint cute enough to be trippin like that
Kareem gonna be the last nikka left when this show ends :mjlol:
The boxer dude gonna end up getting killed or locked up
Melo sister is bad
I guess Jefe gonna come back with a vengeance next season how they kill everyone but him
Besides Billy and Tarik we'll see who's the most loyal to Melo He should have Sonny replace Melanie

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Finale was cool. Roundtable shyt was fine, I dont know what to expect from it though. I don't see that lasting. I ain't have a problem with the Raul rescue shyt. If you go in watching knowing Melo is untouchable pretty much, it won't bother you. Nothing Melo has done is realistic so that doesn't really bother me. Well, I shouldn't say not realistic cause I know a nikka who runs his hood like that, but it's not the norm and definitely not feasible in Brooklyn.
RIP Melanie :mjcry:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Kareem is a natural survivor. Mel was weak as fukk. How many times did she get robbed? She didn't ride with Dre and basically got him killed indirectly.
Truth be told she wasn't much without Dre. Her street instincts were :scusthov:

The homo that was setting her up was gonna killer her if Dre hadn't busted in at the last second.

I'm honestly glad she got killed off.
Mel was str8 food

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Melanie was a dummy. I could never do business with someone that stupid. She didn't have an ear to the street. Was constantly getting lined up now she gone. Sonny needs to be the table or that guy selling the liquid weed. Rome should have blasted Kareem on site for lying still. Jerry sister knows her man a drug dealer and she going to act out like without knowing what's up was stupid. She need to catch a bullet to the eye.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The ending was kinda weak to me especially the way Billy and Melo rescued Raul. I wasnt really feeling that roundtable scene at the end either. I thought Melos sister was gonna end up in some shyt wit Sheena but I was wrong about that and I aint expect that to happen to Mel. I wonder if she really dead
Head shot? And you really wondering that at point blank range.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Whateva happened to Melos girl? She aint been on the show in a minute
I was thinking that. The gay dude had been off mad episodes too until the finale

I just don't understand these shows that film the week they drop instead of filming the entire season at once. I have a co-worker that has a popular web series and they just film the entire season in a two week span and then do the edits and drop them consistently. Respect Life lost a lot of stem with all the delays and push backs for episodes.