Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
I like season 1 more stil.
I think them killing off so many ppl is another reason why its taking so long to drop episodes now and why alotta storylines drag on now
Tru story they were moving hella fast now its taking a month to drop a half a episode. I dont think they expected it to do numbers. Turn me on to something else raw... Mayhem any good?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously folks, fukk with this joint right here. Only 5 episodes deep, but it's shaping up to be a contender for the best webseries on the street tip.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Tru story they were moving hella fast now its taking a month to drop a half a episode. I dont think they expected it to do numbers. Turn me on to something else raw... Mayhem any good?

One of my favorites besides respect life. I can co sign Mayhem, Project Heat, Grimey(based out of Rhode Island), Professional Chiller. 848 is ok but I thought some of it was unrealistic. there are some I been procrastinating on so I can't give my official co sign are Let's go web series, Rockboy Empire and HOme of the hittaz. I'm gonna try to finish these by the weekend.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
It was dope when it started then they went off on some scarface nino brown shyt with the amount of drugs they were selling. then they took too long to drop episodes

they were selling huge amounts in season 1 too I'm sure. but this season they are actually saying numbers(how many bricks or how much cash) Besides that, the storyline has been consistent.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Mayhem tough don't listen to nikkas the acting on par with respect life

Also peep lanes series and professional chiller

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Episode 9 (counting both parts) of the second season is easily one of the worst episodes of the entire series. I was going to complain abouta bunch of things in the last two drops, but I realized technically they are both the same episode.
Of course I'm still entertained, but there's a lot of weird shyt going on.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Episode 9 (counting both parts) of the second season is easily one of the worst episodes of the entire series. I was going to complain abouta bunch of things in the last two drops, but I realized technically they are both the same episode.
Of course I'm still entertained, but there's a lot of weird shyt going on.

I felt the same exact way. Still entertained but something seemed off in this episode. Off in a weird way.