BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I like season 1 more stil.
I think them killing off so many ppl is another reason why its taking so long to drop episodes now and why alotta storylines drag on now

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Damn, over a 100,000 views, in just bout 2 days, RL is the:king:

Billy needs more camera time

And I wonder, what the back story is with Melo and Rome.
Billy and Jerry need more screen time

Tareek's expressions during his convo with Maine was hilarious.

That convo foreshadowing a soon to come situation.

Maine know as long as Melo alive he good in that hood.

And for some weird reason, I think Rome low key looks out for him too.
Yep I use to think Rome was police but he do be looking out for his hood he keep drama poppin passing off straps to nikkas but he ain't gone give no weak nikka no strap like when he refused to give ol boy mouse Maine boy who shot reem a strap told son goto school stay in his lane the streets ain't for him

He basically told reek the same shyt Melo did bout getting who shot him first before they get his ass again

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Naw that's only if u want it before the YouTube one drops its only like $1.99 to rent it 48 hours before the YouTube one drops

Like nikkas ain't gonna just wait the extra 2 days :russ:

I stopped watching that series. They tare too long to drop episodes and itsee not cohesive. It fell off imo. Plus some of the storylines are unrealistic. I know a lot of people that live in Elizabeth as well.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina

I stopped watching that series. They tare too long to drop episodes and itsee not cohesive. It fell off imo. Plus some of the storylines are unrealistic. I know a lot of people that live in Elizabeth as well.
U sleeping bruh the last two episodes been fireee

And it's to help improve the show the sound and camera work been better the last two EPs

My nikka shells laying down that murder game on everybody especially after they just popped my nikka madoff u should katch up shyt cohesive they jus got mad characters b

But it's all coming together

Mayhem the second best show going on right now behind RL them other series that been dropping trash

Last edited:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
How they expect Tyreek to get revenge if he don't know who shot him? lol Dude gotta be tired of hearing that shyt. The only way I see him finding out is if Kareem starts bragging about it.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How they expect Tyreek to get revenge if he don't know who shot him? lol Dude gott be tired of hearing that shyt. The only way I see him finding out is if Kareem starts bragging about it.

:martin: Thank you! It's like they want him to go psycho like Maine did when Melo went MIA a few days. :dead: If I was Reek though I would have bodied Kareem once I got better even without proof. They way he run his mouth, he could have been a proxy. :yeshrug:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I think Tyreek is gonna start picking up for Melo while he's recovering. Then Maine is gonna start hating on Tyreek because he'll have to work under him again. They gonna end up clashing before the end of the season.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota

The dialogue in mayhem feels authentic like they not even acting. Its in my top 5