Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
U sleeping bruh the last two episodes been fireee

And it's to help improve the show the sound and camera work been better the last two EPs

My nikka shells laying down that murder game on everybody especially after they just popped my nikka madoff u should katch up shyt cohesive they jus got mad characters b

But it's all coming together

Mayhem the second best show going on right now behind RL them other series that been dropping trash

Mayhem is right up there with RL and project heat. Every character in mayhem shines. Madoff shellz bondz enterprise, newarky, debow. Even the fat boy with the tire shop. U actually feel each character. The last series that did an amazing job of developin characters was money and violence season 1.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dialogue in mayhem feels authentic like they not even acting. Its in my top 5
saw an interview with Driz who writes and plays Tariq and he said he writes the jist of the scene and they freestyle the dialogue. It's definitely been working.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
nikka at the end was like
LBJ-Clap.gif

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Every time something happens to Melo Maine start tripping he gonna die soon or get knocked doing something stupid

The Russians got enough drama for their own webseries

Rome telling everyone to :camby:

That liquid marijuana shyt is leading nowhere

Jerry stay in beef surprised he lived this long

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time something happens to Melo Maine start tripping he gonna die soon or get knocked doing something stupid

The Russians got enough drama for their own webseries

Rome telling everyone to :camby:

That liquid marijuana shyt is leading nowhere

Jerry stay in beef surprised he lived this long

Funny thing Jerry stay in shiit with nikkas from other hoods, but he never lives his hood.