Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reem need to let that shyt go :mjlol:. The more he keep running his mouth the more guilty he looks. He should be glad nobody knows who did it. It's bad enough he didn't kill him. But instead of laying low and acting normal, he frontin like he was on Tariq's secret service detail :russ:

Reem is just a foul and petty nikka (yes Nore)bummy dude, but funny as shiit:skip:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Playing catch up

Watching these plotting ass dudes in Episode 8. Ol Tory Lanez in the face ass nikka and fake Chief Keef is game goofy.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I wonder who set Melo up. I thought he was talkin to Jerry at 1st but Jerry dont be coppin that much work.

Maine is a dikkhead. He gonna ending up beefing wit Jerry and Tyreek cuz of his ego. I don't understand why he gettin his work from Tyreek when his cousin the plug

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I wonder who set Melo up. I thought he was talkin to Jerry at 1st but Jerry dont be coppin that much work.

Maine is a dikkhead. He gonna ending up beefing wit Jerry and Tyreek cuz of his ego. I don't understand why he gettin his work from Tyreek when his cousin the plug

The guy who shot Melo I believe was the guy who was with his baby mother. They guy he was looking for.

And Tyreek acting like he don't even care who shot him. Maine is just being Maine.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I dont think he even knows who Melo is tho
Yea he knows Melo like a episode ago he saw Melo and skated off if I remember right
Maine is beginning to become an unlikable character. Dude stay with a chip on his shoulder.
like most us young wild nikkas

He like Shane if Shane ain't listen to rafe and miz

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I like how they showed the hood nikkas not feeling billy throwing the boxing nikka Darius that work cause it could fukk up his career , future, way out whatever u wanna call it

That's real shyt cause the hood rally around talented guys and try and keep em out that life cause they got potential to do something different

Nice lil scene curious to what's gonna happen with ol boy I think Melo gone find out he trappin

Bonafide

Pro
Daps

Melo had Maine copping from Reek cuz that was the pecking order. He was getting that work for the same price Melo woulda gave it to him for. It's just that Reek put in the work longer and shouldn't have been undercut. Maine just don't wanna be under nobody wing. He be wylin