Resistance 3 is one of the most criminally underrated fps ever.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i enjoyed Resistance 1, but after Warhawk dropped i forgot about it, was it that good?

Here's a clip of the gameplay. It's hard to find videos of this game online for some reason.

I also forgot this is co-op so you can play online with someone through single player.

Only a few dollars used on Amazon.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
ill never forget the scene when Capelli 1st makes it to New York and he startes talking on the radio hoping his wife and son hear him:wow:

that scene after going through all the stuff that happened after you and ol boy got the train running was great man.

bullseye and magnum were my weapons of choice:salute: maxed em out as soon as i could. i also loved the one with the saws.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Wasn't even trying to beef. Was asking what y'all liked about the game as someone who has not played it.

Y'all just to enthralled in stanary to have any type of reasonable convo.

Someone makes a thread saying such in such game is "the most underrated ever"

Asking why isn't an unreasonable response.
These clowns are such fakkots. The TS sullies every fukking Xbox thread with lies and biased opinions and no has anything bad to say. I tell these morons in here that no, Resistance actually was boring as fukk (an opinion shared by many mind you) and now I'm considered a "terrible" poster. Moherfukkers in here can kick rocks.

And why hasn't the TS posted metacritic scores for this legendary series yet? The dude to always reference that garbage site whenever it supports his opinion and ignores it when it doesn't.

Clowns

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These clowns are such fakkots. The TS sullies every fukking Xbox thread with lies and biased opinions and no has anything bad to say. I tell these morons in here that no, Resistance actually was boring as fukk (an opinion shared by many mind you) and now I'm considered a "terrible" poster. Moherfukkers in here can kick rocks.

And why hasn't the TS posted metacritic scores for this legendary series yet? The dude to always reference that garbage site whenever it supports his opinion and ignores it when it doesn't.

Clowns
i don't think you read the op.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

Clowns
Why :umad:, B?

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Wasn't even trying to beef. Was asking what y'all liked about the game as someone who has not played it.

Y'all just to enthralled in stanary to have any type of reasonable convo.

Someone makes a thread saying such in such game is "the most underrated ever"

Asking why isn't an unreasonable response.

Numerous people came in here talking about what they liked about the game yet you ignore it and keep up with this passive aggressive fanboism asking why people liked it.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I loved all these games.

Read this book
resistance-hole-in-the-sky.jpg

Takes place between 2 and 3.
Pretty good read.

Is it on amazon? I may need to check it out R2 was piffthagorem but I haven't tried 3 yet.

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Is it on amazon? I may need to check it out R was piffthagorem but I haven't tried 3 yet.
Capelli's story felt more personal compared to Hale's. you'll really like it man. somebodies death is so fukked up :sad: but it signals when the game really hit its stride:wow:

the multi was weird for me with this game. I loved the beta but couldnt really get into the full game's multi. the beta had a faster pace when it came to unlocks. the full game just felt like a grind.

my only complaint was
that their wasnt a final boss but instead a final objective. it was crazy and hectic but while the game leaves a some-what satisfying conclusion if they dont continue the series they hint that there is a bigger threat out there and then the game goes through the credits showing things getting back to "normal" then it ends

but yeah, it and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time were their shining moments from past gen. they've been meh ever since. tho, i've heard good things about Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus(waiting for the rumored vita version) and Sunset Overdrive is looking nice as well. Hopefully they get back to the quality they were putting out.

really hoping their experimental phase is over(Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault and Fuse):sadcam: