Resistance 3 is one of the most criminally underrated fps ever.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He said it had a good story and satisfying gamesplay. Somebody also mentioned how cool the weapons were. Many people have talked about how they liked the multiplayer and Co op. Seriously just leave the thread.

Saying you "liked" something isn't explaining why or at all compelling to someone who's never played the game.

"I liked mushrooms" Does that mean anything to you?:stopitslime:

But you're right, I'll just leave the thread,

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Saying you "liked" something isn't explaining why or at all compelling to someone who's never played the game.

Yeah if someone recommends something I may try it. Especially if I've seen post from them before and respect their opinion.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Lol nikka stop finding shyt to argue about. If he was talking about an old Xbox game you wouldn't be in here like this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lol nikka stop finding shyt to argue about. If he was talking about an old Xbox game you wouldn't be in here like this
If it was an old Xbox game this thread wouldn't exist and none of you would be here Cosigning.

All dudes are saying was the game is underrated and fun but xbots in here doing the usual :beli:
Game is rated 83 and nobody said it wasn't fun. Unless there's some discussion to be had the thread is worthless.

the usual suspects are at it again

Yes they are. Dudes have no idea how to have reasonable discussion. Make bold statements and be totally unable to articulate your position. But it doesn't matter since people will dap you up for your console choice anyway :manny:

Someone posted a thread saying why they thought tomb raider was better than uncharted. They even gave reasons why they felt that way. Yet we didn't get any of this "he was just saying its a fun game" "usual suspects" defense from you Stans. I wonder why :ohhh:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Tell me I'm lying.

Single player was amazing. The gameplay was so satisfying and i'm not sure why this series was put to rest as imo it was way better than killzone. A lot of people say fps campaigns are garbage these days but not this one.

83 score on metacritic.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/resistance-3

If you haven't played it, pick it up. One of the most underrated shooters of last gen imo. Much better than boringzone shadowfall.
I loved all these games.

Read this book
resistance-hole-in-the-sky.jpg

Takes place between 2 and 3.
Pretty good read.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Extremely under rated series.

Xbots shyt on it and ratchet and clank while pretending to foam at the mouth for sunset overdrive. You can see r&c and resistances dna all over sunset overdrive.
Crazy thing is that the monsters in SO look just like some of the Monsters in Resistance.