Resistance 3 is one of the most criminally underrated fps ever.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Here we go.
Sorry. Not everyone thinks the game is perfect. I've played all three and got bored with all of them midway. There is a reason that all the games got lukewarm reception after their respective releases. Sorry to interrupt your Sony Stan circle jerk with a dose of reality. Carry on friends.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry. Not everyone thinks the game is perfect. I've played all three and got bored with all of them midway. There is a reason that all the games got lukewarm reception after their respective releases. Sorry to interrupt your Sony Stan circle jerk with a dose of reality. Carry on friends.
I think it's better than halo.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Sure. Plenty of games are fun. But if there's gonna be a thread made about how a game is "the most criminally underrated FPS ever" then you'd think there would be a better explanation. "It was fun/amazing" :manny:

Why? All that matters is that the games were fun and a lot of people slept on them for whatever reason.

Daps
bought resistance 2 the same time i bought my ps3 so i'm a bit nostalgic for it. yea, i definitely dug the old school aspect of it. the story was long and satisfying, the boss fights were absolute piff and the multiplayer was amazing. resistance 2 is actually the only game i have a platinum on it.

t/s made me want to get resistance 3 now. i want to know how the story progresses.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why? All that matters is that the games were fun and a lot of people slept on them for whatever reason.

It's rated 83 on metacritc I'd say that's pretty fair for this game and there's abesolutely no need for this thread:camby:

Unless y'all have some points you'd like to discuss