Resistance 3 is one of the most criminally underrated fps ever.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
*goes to post good stuff about Resistance and how there eventually needs to be a PS4 iteration but sees the console war spilling into the thread*

76895-grandpa-simpson.gif

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
loved 3 and the entire series. tho i kinda wish there was more focus. so much changed between each game. the right mix, in my opinion, would be the 1st games multiplayer, the 2nd games co-op, and the 3rd games single player.

id recommend skipping Burning Skies and instead playing Retribution. third person Resistance:wow: could argue the entire series should have been 3rd person.

sidenote, a lot more folks should give Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time a shot. personally, their best game of last gen.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I definitely agree. It was one of my favorite FPS on the PS3 next to Bioshock.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wasn't even trying to beef. Was asking what y'all liked about the game as someone who has not played it.

Y'all just to enthralled in stanary to have any type of reasonable convo.

Someone makes a thread saying such in such game is "the most underrated ever"

Asking why isn't an unreasonable response.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't even trying to beef. Was asking what y'all liked about the game as someone who has not played it.

Son, shut the fukk up man. :wtf:

You spend more time bickering in threads for apparently "shytty" games than you do in games for your fave console. :snoop:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

Great Story,Open and sometimes Creepy atmospheres(Especially the second and Third game), Smart Enemies, Dope Weapons(Auger and , and the multiplayer was fun.

I'll give you one weapon...
250px-Bullseye_Assault_Rifle.jpg

The Bullseye Assault Rifle is primary weapon used by The Chimera in the Resistance video game franchise. Despite being classified as an Assault Rifle in Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2, it is classified as a Sub-Machine Gun in Resistance 3 and Resistance: Burning Skies without any notable changes to it's general appearance and function. The Bullseye fires rounds of Plasma Energy with low accuracy due to the odd spread of the bolts on fire, but it's rapid fire rate and quick reloads make it a powerful close and medium range tool.
The secondary fire function allow the user to shoot a Homing Tag that attaches to a foe, automatically drawing in any further Plasma Bolts from that particular Bullseye until the target is dead or until the tag wears off a few seconds later.

:blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Son, shut the fukk up man. :wtf:

You spend more time bickering in threads for apparently "shytty" games than you do in games for your fave console. :snoop:

Never said this game was shytty.

Y'all just insecure as fukk. You claimed the game is criminally underrated. State some things about it that make it great. It shouldn't be hard to do. Post a YouTube of a good section in the game. Talk about your favorite weapon. Do something other than make grand unsubstantiated claims. :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never said this game was shytty.

Y'all just insecure as fukk. You claimed the game is criminally underrated. State some things about it that make it great. It shouldn't be hard to do. Post a YouTube of a good section in the game. Talk about your favorite weapon. Do something other than make grand unsubstantiated claims. :manny:
No. fukk you and fukk your computer.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i enjoyed Resistance 1, but after Warhawk dropped i forgot about it, was it that good?