Resistance 3 is one of the most criminally underrated fps ever.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
the arrival to New York scene:to: the build up to this was perfect:wow:

"I did what you said...I tried my best...":to:

Last edited:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Capelli's story felt more personal compared to Hale's. you'll really like it man. somebodies death is so fukked up :sad: but it signals when the game really hit its stride:wow:

the multi was weird for me with this game. I loved the beta but couldnt really get into the full game's multi. the beta had a faster pace when it came to unlocks. the full game just felt like a grind.

my only complaint was
that their wasnt a final boss but instead a final objective. it was crazy and hectic but while the game leaves a some-what satisfying conclusion if they dont continue the series they hint that there is a bigger threat out there and then the game goes through the credits showing things getting back to "normal" then it ends

but yeah, it and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time were their shining moments from past gen. they've been meh ever since. tho, i've heard good things about Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus(waiting for the rumored vita version) and Sunset Overdrive is looking nice as well. Hopefully they get back to the quality they were putting out.

really hoping their experimental phase is over(Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault and Fuse):sadcam:

I wanna click that spoiler so bad but imma just cop when i get paid. I damn near broke my controller on R2 during that Boss fight where you fight that bug looking chimera.
I kept on tryna find Capelli little did I know that big mofo bug was on the ceiling :damn:

O yea imma send you that Mario 3d world on my off shift. :pachaha:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Capelli's story felt more personal compared to Hale's. you'll really like it man. somebodies death is so fukked up :sad: but it signals when the game really hit its stride:wow:

the multi was weird for me with this game. I loved the beta but couldnt really get into the full game's multi. the beta had a faster pace when it came to unlocks. the full game just felt like a grind.

my only complaint was
that their wasnt a final boss but instead a final objective. it was crazy and hectic but while the game leaves a some-what satisfying conclusion if they dont continue the series they hint that there is a bigger threat out there and then the game goes through the credits showing things getting back to "normal" then it ends

but yeah, it and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time were their shining moments from past gen. they've been meh ever since. tho, i've heard good things about Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus(waiting for the rumored vita version) and Sunset Overdrive is looking nice as well. Hopefully they get back to the quality they were putting out.

really hoping their experimental phase is over(Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault and Fuse):sadcam:
That book was deep.
The Chapel part when the couple was getting married tho....:heh:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I don't want to ruin the book but certain things and people in the game are explained in the book.
Physical features, his wife, his son, etc.
This dude went through a complete transformation since Resistance 2.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
There are legitimate reasons for the OP to make this thread, despite critical acclaim few people mentions the series as one of the best console shooters there is out there. It's less conservative than Halo and Gears of War and I think the 1-3 are more consistent games than Killzone of which I only thought the last one was any good. Yet more people sing the praises of that game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are legitimate reasons for the OP to make this thread, despite critical acclaim few people mentions the series as one of the best console shooters there is out there. It's less conservative than Halo and Gears of War and I think the 1-3 are more consistent games than Killzone of which I only thought the last one was any good. Yet more people sing the praises of that game.
Someone who understands :obama:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The story is underrated too. So much shyt going on. I liked them all story wise, but fall of man was the only one I could get into online. They changed too much shyt on the others.

Daps
I like how you can be engaged in a close quarters fire fight but still look off into the far distance and see a giant garden slug eating a bridge. Waiting for you. Also the auger is one of favorite weapons in all of gaming

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Great series, R1 first game I bought for the triple. Me and my boy beat it on Co-Op (:ohlawd: why has the industry thrown this in the bushes). R2 was great as well, online co-op was the best I've ever played. Never got to R3, prolly hit that on PSNow, gave my triple to my amigo.