Resident Evil VIIIage -OT- Full VR Update 2/22

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I went into a house where there was only one way in and shot them at the doorway. The big guy couldn't get in so I just sat and waited until the scripted scene happens.
Everything else after that annoying part has been smooth. The way that section is set up is silly.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know if you can. I started the game on hard
Yeah I was just checking if possible, swore it said you can change it around. Oh well I’m playing on the hardest after playing mostly on normal. It was too easy for the most part I had to make it hard for myself

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just beat this

:unimpressed:

its not a bad game but like.... i really, really hope they dead the 1st person RE stuff from here on.

game starts kinda whatever (everything from the village intro to lady D is sleep) but after that it kinda gets its own identity - which is a weird one. don't know how I feel about it yet but it definitely slides into the good parts of RE4 and the "this dumb but fun but i guess fukk it why not" parts of RE6
The first person view turned me off the most I was in the minority that felt 7 shouldn’t had been in fp but it was still cool for 30$. I really don’t like slow moving fps. Feels like I’m walking in mud

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Help brehs

explain
how come dude gets his hand chopped off but is able to use holy water for it to grow with. Shouldn’t he be able to get his fingers back on his left hand if that’s the case?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just Finished

I have no idea where the fukk this game went from the factory onwards, a lot of the game is good, but also very ehh in places, I REALLY hope they dead this whole First Person, Ethan/Mia, Mould chapter after this game, I was actually happy Ethan died, he was extremely dull, and I felt the umbrella connection was also very tacked on

The twist with Ethan technically being “dead/mould” since the very first time you see Jack at the start of 7, explaining how he can take such a beating was cool tho, I literally made a comment a couple days ago on how he must have mutant like regen abilities..I just put it down to Resident Evil wackiness lol

7.5/10

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah the difficulty hike is too much in the beginning of the game fukk all that
I got a feeling most people here are playing on normal and then saying the game is too easy. Everyone I’ve seen who is playing the game on hard had a hell of a time getting passed that lycan survival section. Doesn’t help that it isn’t clear that you HAVE to lose and you also have to lose in a certain area of the map.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I really like the story lines of 7 and 8. There's alot there to build off of lore wise.

The merchants just be chillin selling dope shyt in the weirdest places always gets me...i'd be like "nikka you ain't seen them monsters just rolling around in here, how are you alive?! :damn:"...and Chris and his team just chillin in random parts of the map too. This nikka was just in the basement of the factory casually setting up bombs and fixing a tank like it was his garage :mjlol:

That shyt cracked me up... like Chris you really made this tank breh :wtf:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Heisenberg might be the dumbest Re boss Iv seen..the fukk was that lol
Heisenberg told you from the beginning at the castle....
d9d91ac92ad841bedcf82f10fd4d1d96.gif