Resident Evil VIIIage -OT- Full VR Update 2/22

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This looks great even on my bummy PS4

but honestly...is it written in contracts somewhere at Capcom that the dialogue HAS to be trash? My god it’s been decades hire some good writers lol

That’s part of the RE experience. To bring comedic relief. Been like that since day 1

:lolbron:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This game is easy af, I breezed through the castle, Lady D and her daughters like :stopitslime:
Only Capcom would try to get COD numbers out of a niche video game genre.

"It's too scary"
"It's too hard."

Let's water down the game and make it more accessible. We won't make the same mistake again. Lol

Like damn... Capcom always be meddling with Resident Evil.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

"It's too scary"
"It's too hard."

Let's water down the game and make it more accessible. We won't make the same mistake again. Lol

Capcom toned it down way too much imo. The castle is too bright for anything to be scary, the antags talk too much so they just become annoying when chasing you, the Lycans hesitate before attacking so it's easy to kill them. They did the same shyt with RE3 Remake :beli:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This game is easy af, I breezed through the castle, Lady D and her daughters like :stopitslime:

"It's too scary"
"It's too hard."

Capcom toned it down way too much imo. The castle is too bright for anything to be scary, the antags talk too much so they just become annoying when chasing you, the Lycans hesitate before attacking so it's easy to kill them. They did the same shyt with RE3 Remake :beli:

What difficulty y'all playing on? I'm playing Hardcore. It does seem pretty easy. I'm thinking of buying this DLC to get this gun. This pistol I got sucks ass

Speaking of which, I'm not a Resident Evil fan per say, but it'd be nice if they go back to regular zombies

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I normally play games on the normal difficulty then again on the hardest possible, co sign the difficulty, I’m on normal and literally shooting the shyt out of everything with plenty bullets left over, RE2 forced you to only kill the bare minimum of zombies

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
watching this fukking cutscene right now. this muthafukker really opened a hatch leading to what sounds like some chainsaw freak, put down a seat right fukking next to it, and ethan sat in that shyt :dahell:

this muthafukka ethan pulling that you would died if this was really a horror flick shyt

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I normally play games on the normal difficulty then again on the hardest possible, co sign the difficulty, I’m on normal and literally shooting the shyt out of everything with plenty bullets left over, RE2 forced you to only kill the bare minimum of zombies

yeah still got enough stuff left over after that stronghold shyt.

but this game is takin a bit from re4... so I'm not surprised at the ammo

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
watching this fukking cutscene right now. this muthafukker really opened a hatch leading to what sounds like some chainsaw freak, put down a seat right fukking next to it, and ethan sat in that shyt :dahell:

this muthafukka ethan pulling that you would died if this was really a horror flick shyt

What was that thing

this man really had the nerve to be surprised :francis:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Just bothers me... Sega of all people can put out 10 Yakuza game and they let dem cook.

CAPCOM can't go 2 Great RE games without fukking with it. They don't micromanage Monster Hunter. It's just Resident Evil. Like whyyyyyyyyyy

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What difficulty y'all playing on? I'm playing Hardcore. It does seem pretty easy. I'm thinking of buying this DLC to get this gun. This pistol I got sucks ass

Speaking of which, I'm not a Resident Evil fan per say, but it'd be nice if they go back to regular zombies
I did Standard, because I do not enjoy bullet spong. I remember RE7 mold was spongy. So, I was like nahhhh. After 3 hours... It was too easy. So, I restart to hardcore. I had to double check, because it's still easy.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Wait until you get the 1911 or the Wolfsbane . That starter pistol is trash

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok the puppet house is the first time I genuinely felt like this was a horror game, shyt gave me PT vibes..that shyt was fukking horrible, I have never wanted an elevator door to open so fast in my life :merchant:

I’d actually say they took most of their inspiration for that part from that demo

Last edited: