Resident Evil VIIIage -OT- Full VR Update 2/22

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I killed the Dollmaker and the Fish nikka fast af
You should probably put what you wrote after the first sentence (outside the spoiler) in a spoiler.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I killed the Dollmaker and the Fish nikka fast af
You should probably put what you wrote after the first sentence (outside the spoiler) in a spoiler.
Eh, I wouldn’t call what he wrote a spoiler, we all know we’re gonna kill these guys :yeshrug:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Ok the puppet house is the first time I genuinely felt like this was a horror game, shyt gave me PT vibes..that shyt was fukking horrible, I have never wanted an elevator door to open so fast in my life :merchant:

I’d actually say they took most of their inspiration for that part from that demo

yeah that part of the game :whew:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
just beat this

:unimpressed:

its not a bad game but like.... i really, really hope they dead the 1st person RE stuff from here on.

game starts kinda whatever (everything from the village intro to lady D is sleep) but after that it kinda gets its own identity - which is a weird one. don't know how I feel about it yet but it definitely slides into the good parts of RE4 and the "this dumb but fun but i guess fukk it why not" parts of RE6

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
just finished it
those last 3 fights :dahell:
Chris :demonic:

the amount of ammo Miranda ate :dahell:
Yeah I had no ammo and shytty weapons at the end and had to finish Miranda on casual. I agree that the game is kinda easy. Doesn’t mean it’s not fun. Gonna try and unlock the better guns and play at the highest difficulty

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Playing the game on the hardest difficulty and getting raped by this section where you have to survive the Lycan attack. Bunch of people online are getting wrecked by the same part. You pretty much HAVE to lose trigger a cutscene but on hard the event takes way longer to trigger and the enemies don’t get staggered easily. Died like 10 times and haven’t passed it yet. Not gonna throw it on normal since every indication online has been that even on hard once you get passed this annoying part the game is still pretty easy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Playing the game on the hardest difficulty and getting raped by this section where you have to survive the Lycan attack. Bunch of people online are getting wrecked by the same part. You pretty much HAVE to lose trigger a cutscene but on hard the event takes way longer to trigger and the enemies don’t get staggered easily. Died like 10 times and haven’t passed it yet. Not gonna throw it on normal since every indication online has been that even on hard once you get passed this annoying part the game is still pretty easy.
Just passed it...the event seems to be random and looks like unless you die on the ground level somewhere near the stream it will never trigger. Gave it around ten tries all while surviving for a long time. The time I did pass it the cut scene triggered pretty quickly after running around in the open in circles a few times.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Just passed it...the event seems to be random and looks like unless you die on the ground level somewhere near the stream it will never trigger. Gave it around ten tries all while surviving for a long time. The time I did pass it the cut scene triggered pretty quickly after running around in the open in circles a few times.
How do you change the difficulty in game

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I really like the story lines of 7 and 8. There's alot there to build off of lore wise.

The merchants just be chillin selling dope shyt in the weirdest places always gets me...i'd be like "nikka you ain't seen them monsters just rolling around in here, how are you alive?! :damn:"...and Chris and his team just chillin in random parts of the map too. This nikka was just in the basement of the factory casually setting up bombs and fixing a tank like it was his garage :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, fun wise this shyt went if a cliff once I got to this factory, it’s literally every bad habit of every modern RE game thrown into one area

Dreary boring underground setting
Maze like map
Annoying bullet sponge enemies

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

I went into a house where there was only one way in and shot them at the doorway. The big guy couldn't get in so I just sat and waited until the scripted scene happens.