Resident Evil VIIIage -OT- Full VR Update 2/22

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Beat this shyt yesterday . My favorite part was the castle . I hated the factory

I wanna play as Chris now, he got some US military weapons . Think imma just buy the new guns and replay on the new difficulty
:jbhmm:I'm noticing a lot of people saying the factory section is the worst part of the game

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Anybody else had problems with the mausoleum being locked in the graveyard??

I can’t get that slab that’s locked in there to unlock Beneviwhatever’s treasure

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kinda , it’s the last part before you start to fight Miranda

last part of the map fasho , you can’t go bacc after you enter the factory
Yup, figured as much, reason why I assumed that is because they can never stick the landing on these modern RE games..

basically, they set the tone and setting perfectly, only to be unable to maintain it for the whole game because as you get better, with more ammo and better weapons, they are forced to level the game out by throwing waves of enemies and big brutes at you in the final act, usually in some closed in dull setting, thus losing the “survival horror” style and it’s for this reason that these Games taper off and take a big step back in quality near the end.

RE4 - The Island

RE5 - The Tanker

RE6 - Awful Regardless

RE7 - The Mines

RE3 Remake - The Hive

RE8 - The Factory

The only First Person or over the shoulder RE game that has managed to stay consistently good all throughout is the RE2 remake

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it’s a game an all, but this guy Ethan must have Wolverine Levels of Regeneration, every damn cutscene this guy gets stuck with something

edit: and I hadn’t even got to that point when the tall lady catches you moving the lever up, how the fukk did she sneak up on him like that :damn:

Edit 2: dude just pushed it back on :ohhh:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it’s a game an all, but this guy Ethan must have Wolverine Levels of Regeneration, every damn cutscene this guy gets stuck with something

edit: and I hadn’t even got to that point when the tall lady catches you moving the lever up, how the fukk did she sneak up on him like that :damn:

:mjlol:
For real. This nikka stay losing his hands.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

:mjlol:
For real. This nikka stay losing his hands.
Mf loses his hands more than jax

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:jbhmm:I'm noticing a lot of people saying the factory section is the worst part of the game
if you played RE 6
The mini bosses are a rehash of Jake/Sherry running from a Nemesis type character
The battle against Heseinberg
Feels like Lost Planet rip off:russ:
Capcom full of shyt for this
If you really sit back after you beat it
You can see bits and pieces from other RE games
Hell that gigantic baby felt like Deadspace 2:mjlol:
IYKYK :merchant:
Edit: Strictly from watching a play through :hubie: