Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Nemesis killed me with this cheap ass insta kill and it was my only death in my second playthrough
RbgYhzI.gif

I thought shyt was sweet and didn't hit them last two orbs on him and tried to push in one of those power pads :mjlol:

Breh I hardly died my first play thru because the first time I fought him I pushed in the first capsule thing without dying so I died 15 times without realizing I had to shoot the orbs :mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Breh I hardly died my first play thru because the first time I fought him I pushed in the first capsule thing without dying so I died 15 times without realizing I had to shoot the orbs :mjlol:

I died more times in this game than I did in RE2 which is wild because this game is easier

currently on my second playthrough (nightmare) and why is there a licker in the hospital :damn:

Kairi Irving

Daps
You thought it was gonna be easy huh....:mjlol::lolbron:

I'm not even trying to speedrun this game like I did RE2 numerous times, I literally take my time to stretch the length of the game out..... which is sad. first playthrough was done in one day, I can't even remember the last game I've completed in one day? anyway, Nightmare mode is basically Hardcore on RE2 REMAKE because Hardcore on this game is a joke

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's unplayable now because of the controls. It's crazy because I played the PS1 RE 1 alot when it dropped, but I can mess with those controls anymore.
RE5 was the game where they finally got the controls right, and from then on it just got better. The additions to the series that don't get enough love are the RE Revelations games, both 1 & 2 had a good story and controls.

Kairi Irving

Daps
RE5 was the game where they finally got the controls right, and from then on it just got better. The additions to the series that don't get enough love are the RE Revelations games, both 1 & 2 had a good story and controls.

Revelations 2 is bullshyt, I played the trial and I was shook when the enemies pulled me off a ladder :mjlol:

No invincibility frames or pause item menu :picard:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I went back and played a hour after "buying" some of the "cheats" from the Shop.

That Ray gun, the lock pick and something else I forgot.

shyt is fun :russ:
Cleared all this shyt before even getting to Nemesis the first time after you get out of the subway.

:russ:

EVbnStFWsAci13I

EVbnHz7XYAAP6Xu

EVbnAPzXYAE-ZsA

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
carlos hospital section on hardcore is fukking unfair. protecting jill, ive died at least 10 times.:mjcry:

Shoot the damn generators!

I've watch two people do it once or twice.

Go window to window and make sure you reload. Then shoot the generators with hand gun rounds.

Use grenades on the hunters and head things.