Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Finally got it from GameFly

No ink ribbons :mjlol:

Hardcore should be a breeze

I keep starting over trying to get through the demo section without gettin bit trying to be a perfectionist lol

that zombie that hopped out the police car :merchant:

That’s wasn’t in the demo :merchant:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Man I had hella herb and ammo saved up til I got to the part with them insects :pacspit:

it’s starting to ramp up soon as I cut on the power this nikka nemesis popped up :damn:

I turned the game off I’ll move to fight another day

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 was first co-op game in the series and also the most fun.
I liked it and thought it was over hated, I just don’t know why they would remake it when gameplay and graphics wise, while not current gen is still fairly modern, but then I said that about 4 literally only 10 or so posts ago in this thread so Ill take my L lol :yeshrug:

My main problem with 5 was as much as it was fun with a friend, Playing offline with a strapped up A.I with you took literally all of the horror/tension away from the game, you literally always felt safe

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Re4 village and castle area with modern lighting engine would be spooky as fukk.

3rd act needs to be redone outside the regenerators.

I do agree with this tho, I loved 4 but the third act definitely wasn’t on par with the first two, I understand they needed to make the difficulty steeper by giving enemies guns ect. To match your firepower, but it didn’t have the same atmosphere and feel of the rest before it

the Village & The Castle >>> The Island

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think LL is a much better Uncharted 4.5 than either RE3 is an "RE 2.5"
Lost Legacy is exactly how I think of This remake, too Long to be considered just a DLC add on, but not long enough to feel like a complete game

Edit: Of course excluding obvious examples like Witcher 3’s Blood & Wine, because the fact that much content is only considered just DLC is still crazy to me

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lost Legacy is exactly how I think of This remake, too Long to be considered just a DLC add on, but not long enough to feel like a complete game

Edit: Of course excluding obvious examples like Witcher 3’s Blood & Wine, because the fact that much content is only considered just DLC is still crazy to me

But LL was still $40 not a full-priced game.

B&W was a classic expansion, reminiscent of the days before Horse armor. When post-release content had to have substance* :ahh:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But LL was still $40 not a full-priced game.

B&W was a classic expansion, reminiscent of the days before Horse armor. When post-release content had to have :ahh:
Very true

Also, I wish I could play W3 for the first time all over again, I was late and copped the full edition with all DLC, did literally everything The main game and Heart of Stone had to offer and still couldn’t believe the amount of gameplay I still had left when I got to B&W :wow:

GOAT game

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Man I had hella herb and ammo saved up til I got to the part with them insects :pacspit:

it’s starting to ramp up soon as I cut on the power this nikka nemesis popped up :damn:

I turned the game off I’ll move to fight another day

I’m starting this part over I watched this dude play that part and only use like 2 herbs his ass kept moving

that’s how them insects wasn’t getting in his ass
I’m glad I saved right before this part

I had 9 green herbs and hella ammo
When I was done I only had 3 fukk that I’m doing this part again :damn:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Already on sale on PC for $41.

Woah. Tempting. 2/3 price off for a 2/3 game still fells like full price.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I’m starting this part over I watched this dude play that part and only use like 2 herbs his ass kept moving

that’s how them insects wasn’t getting in his ass
I’m glad I saved right before this part

I had 9 green herbs and hella ammo
When I was done I only had 3 fukk that I’m doing this part again :damn:

did way better second time now I’m ready for my first run in with nemesis pray for me :mjcry: