Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
After replaying some of the RE 2002 remake I now wouldn't mind an updated version. I forgot how shytty the controls were, which is something these remakes have gotten right.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
After replaying some of the RE 2002 remake I now wouldn't mind an updated version. I forgot how shytty the controls were, which is something these remakes have gotten right.

You don't use the alternate movement scheme?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nemesis killed me with this cheap ass insta kill and it was my only death in my second playthrough
RbgYhzI.gif

I thought shyt was sweet and didn't hit them last two orbs on him and tried to push in one of those power pads :mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Daps
had a dream i was playing RE3

got chased around by nemesis at full speed around what looks like a construction site in day time

he finally caught up to me and then grabbed jill, the camera angle switched to First person as he instakilled me

felt so intense :wow:

Ok this was posted before the trailer and everything in my dream is in the game :damn:

Minus the daytime

Kept forgetting to come back to this comment

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

It's unplayable now because of the controls. It's crazy because I played the PS1 RE 1 alot when it dropped, but I can mess with those controls anymore.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
People are starting to overrated Mr. X because they're emotiional.

Fam, if you really do your thing, you got to deal with him up until you have to blow the c4...then, lower the jack, get the green key (scripted encounter), after you get pass the gun shop, he's basically a regular boss. Who got caught while he chased you in the NEST?

Not to mention most these people didn't play on Hardcore, so, you'd survive if he caught up to you.

Remake Jill giving Reboot Lara a run for her money in the art of getting blown up and tossed around but sustaining minimal damage :russ:

Jill out here absorbing big ass rockets point blank and body shots from a monster who punches through walls :mjlol:

People complaining about the price and length and let this shyt go :russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People are starting to overrated Mr. X because they're emotiional.

Fam, if you really do your thing, you got to deal with him up until you have to blow the c4...then, lower the jack, get the green key (scripted encounter), after you get pass the gun shop, he's basically a regular boss. Who got caught while he chased you in the NEST?

Not to mention most these people didn't play on Hardcore, so, you'd survive if he caught up to you.

People complaining about the price and length and let this shyt go :russ:
Mr. X literally stalks you for most of the game which added to the atmosphere, Nemesis is tougher but he's a scripted event which lessens his impact. RE2 is perfect because they did just about everything right, meanwhile RE3 feels like a cash grab with no thought behind it.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I agree I'd rather have a CV remake but the remake to 1 is damn near 20 years old and is still the GOAT RE to me. From Capcom perspective they would probably make more off an original ReREMake than RECV cause I would cop and so would everyone in this thread
the remake to pt 1 the snake boss :damn: the spider house :damn: plant 22 :damn: the shark :damn: that scary bytch in the tomb :damn: crimson heads :damn:

Kairi Irving

Daps
the remake to pt 1 the snake boss :damn: the spider house :damn: plant 22 :damn: the shark :damn: that scary bytch in the tomb :damn: crimson heads :damn:

Crimson heads in RE Engine :wow:

you just know in a RE1 Remake (2) they'll make Lisa Trevor function like Mr X and have her follow you into the mansion :picard:

even worse I wouldn't be surprised if the whole story is focused on her rather than being an afterthought like in the 2002 Remake.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Crimson heads in RE Engine :wow:

you just know in a RE1 Remake (2) they'll make Lisa Trevor function like Mr X and have her follow you into the mansion :picard:

even worse I wouldn't be surprised if the whole story is focused on her rather than being an afterthought like in the 2002 Remake.
yea that'll be some crazy shyt breh

Kairi Irving

Daps
yea that'll be some crazy shyt breh

Capcom love retconning shyt :mjlol:

Hopefully RE8 and CV Remake are way better than RE3, bad idea to outsource the shyt after a Classic like RE2Make :snoop:

they really need to make future remakes follow the OG closely and change very little things here and there.
I never played Dino Crisis either, I still don't know how they'll make it scary unless it's like RE1 REMAKE.