Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I just realized ANOTHER thing they cut from RE3 remake.

They don't have the classic music/sounds option like RE2 did! RE2 gave you the option though I can't imagine how they'd fit it in since so much of the beginning is streamlined at breakneck pace. I wish they added in DLC or something it's so disappointing to just give us THIS especially when the gameplay is pretty good. One thing though I'd say is the weapon sounds are a bit poor and lacking oomph.
Damn. Bro I got thru a quarter of RE2 Remake without the OG soundtrack when it first came out. And I ended up restarting the game from scratch with it because it adds so much atmosphere to the game that the Remake soundtrack didn’t. They really need to figure out some DLC for this RE3 Remake.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New survey posted online.
RERemake.JPG

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I just finished it.

Overall I liked it. The beginning was whatever but towards the middle of the game and the end I liked it. it felt rushed though in the beginning parts. I thought the final boss was EASY though. I remember having a LOT of trouble with the final boss in RE2 compared to this. It was dope though at the end with the rail gun.

31 saves :picard:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Currently on Nightmare Mode

The zombies and item placements are randomized, got the Desert Eagle early in the substation

RE2 REMAKE should get patched with a mode like this

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Resident Evil remastered is what brought RE back, so there's no need to remake it. Code Veronica is the only one that I can see getting a remake.

I agree I'd rather have a CV remake but the remake to 1 is damn near 20 years old and is still the GOAT RE to me. From Capcom perspective they would probably make more off an original ReREMake than RECV cause I would cop and so would everyone in this thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is 70% cut scenes. shyt damn near had me feeling like I was watching that bandersnatch interactive black mirror episode.