Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
did way better second time now I’m ready for my first run in with nemesis pray for me :mjcry:

I beat him on the roof top but I might want to run it back I left a lot of items on the roof I thought I could get it after I beat him

I’m going to collect all that shi then try to beat him fukk that :russ:

Last edited:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Carlos is my favorite RE character, bar none. He needs his own spinoff
Loved the flirty chemistry between the two leads but they didn’t play into the corny “they get together/kiss” at the very end. Refreshing dialogue, character interactions, dynamics etc.
Very short game but sweet nonetheless

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RE5 was the game where they finally got the controls right, and from then on it just got better. The additions to the series that don't get enough love are the RE Revelations games, both 1 & 2 had a good story and controls.
People hate it but Re6 controls were the best in the series. Yeah it was more action but I would run through that like a G

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
that Nemesis boss battle in the street was corny, Nemesis feels like a bytch to me now. Not getting that same tension i had with X

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
that Nemesis boss battle in the street was corny, Nemesis feels like a bytch to me now. Not getting that same tension i had with X

I understand Nemesis is nothing like the OG version but people saying Mr X was more terrifying is kind of retarded

X was scary for maybe the first couple encounters, after that he's annoying.

Nemesis is still scarier it's just he was underutilized in this remake.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i my girl si almost finished i think.
I cant do it yet man.
after my last Resident Evil remake fiasco Im just too shook.
:mjcry:

Been fukking with these Shantae games tho!!!

:mjgrin:

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
Its still baffling how people think he's scarier than Nemesis

If you had to choose which is more terrifying, running screaming zombies or walking slow ones?
Cause he wasnt fukking scary than Mr X nothing baffling about it, Mr X terrorized u in a dark police station,and had his footsteps getting u paranoid throughout the game
Nemesis is using missles and tentacles and running on buildings, shyt is weak

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Cause he wasnt fukking scary than Mr X nothing baffling about it, Mr X terrorized u in a dark police station,and had his footsteps getting u paranoid throughout the game
Nemesis is using missles and tentacles and running on buildings, shyt is weak

Nikka you retarded af. NEMESIS was scary in the beginning, he was just underutilized because they cut so much out of the game. Lastly, Mr X isn't fukking scary, oh my God he's walking at me and I have so much time to run away from him, not only thst, I can hear his footsteps which tells me he's nearby! So terrifying!

:mjlol:

If the game wasn't on rails and had backtracking like RE2 you probably wouldn't have even completed the game :hhh: