Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Nah... that little 4 second clip...:mjlol: Did NOTHING for me...shyt made no sense.

It's the vial from the ending tho, makes me think there could be game that takes place immediately after 3, which is why they wanted us to go from these remakes to 8 sort of jogging the players memory.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's the vial from the ending tho, makes me think there could be game that takes place immediately after 3, which is why they wanted us to go from these remakes to 8 sort of jogging the players memory.

I know it's the vial...:comeon: I'm talking about a 4 second clip is NOT enough...:heh: I don't even want to even speculate on shyt that's a fanfiction type of story right now... the game is over for me... RE8 is most likely next. :manny: THAT's IT

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just started up the OG Resident Evil 3. There's a HD mod for it for the gamecube version that makes it nice.

RE3SHDP
U can download the mod+the emulator and all you need to do is get the gamecube iso.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I know it's the vial...:comeon: I'm talking about a 4 second clip is NOT enough...:heh: I don't even want to even speculate on shyt that's a fanfiction type of story right now... the game is over for me... RE8 is most likely next. :manny: THAT's IT

Just because of how you feel about it doesn't negate the fact it was teasing something we can't figure out :mjlol:

Either this means Jill RE8 or (a comment on YT had a great theory) Code Veronica

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Finished on hardcore. I liked it, but still standby this being a full priced game being crazy. My playtime is crazy.:russ: I'd just leave the game idling and walk away to help my daughter or wife with something. Some of those deaths were humbling though :mjcry:

Q0oIJrq.png

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I go to the end with not many deaths but the final nemesis fight he has killed me 8 times straight with his cheap ass instakill death. Got my frustrated cause it looks easy :mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Problem with this game; it's all dessert.

The game has great set pieces, but, rushes you through them like they expect you to speed run.

There was NO REASON to "explore."

I was clearing rooms like a swat team. And it made dying so much more frustrating because it was the only thing stopping the pace.

I liked more action for this one, but, it was over board in the in between sections.

I have zero problems with Nemesis--outside of the fact Jill should've been killed like 20 times in those cut scene wear a rocket blows up like 4 feet from her.

He that mutha fuka was chasing you, Mr. X DOES NOT COMPARE.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right off the bat I realize the the atmosphere is completely different in the og game. Why do they always change it so much?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They didn’t change it too much with the RE2 Remake.
I just realized ANOTHER thing they cut from RE3 remake.

They don't have the classic music/sounds option like RE2 did! RE2 gave you the option though I can't imagine how they'd fit it in since so much of the beginning is streamlined at breakneck pace. I wish they added in DLC or something it's so disappointing to just give us THIS especially when the gameplay is pretty good. One thing though I'd say is the weapon sounds are a bit poor and lacking oomph.