Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I had it on the Dreamcast, had CVX on the ps2, copped it on the Xbox 360 store, and copped it on the PS4 store last year for like 3.99, iv owned more versions of CV than i have of RE4 lol
lol. Bro the shyt DEF needs a remake. I hope the do it and do it justice. It has the possibility to be the scariest out of the remakes as well.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
U gotta play CV to understand bro. CV just has a lot more to it. If they remake those environments. Like the castle in CV. shyt would be the scariest.

I think they'd alter too much of what you loved in the OG after seeing what they did to RE2/3.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they'd alter too much of what you loved in the OG after seeing what they did to RE2/3.

They really didn’t alter that much in RE2 path wise, RE3 is a different matter tho :francis:

but like spliz said you’ll understand when you play CV, picture those areas over the shoulder in current gen with the same lighting effects as the 2 remake

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
RE2 Remake did GREAT. They easily put a lot of care into it and it stayed faithful to the OG while adding a new flair to it. RE3 Remake is some other shyt tho. I don't know what they were thinking but I heard that the main team at Capcom didn't work on it. So that would probably explain it.

Kairi Irving

Daps
RE2 Remake did GREAT. They easily put a lot of care into it and it stayed faithful to the OG while adding a new flair to it. RE3 Remake is some other shyt tho. I don't know what they were thinking but I heard that the main team at Capcom didn't work on it. So that would probably explain it.

I thought the main team worked for RE3 and outsourced Resistance

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I love Jill though :russ:
S4EZyZQ.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just finished it.

Overall I liked it. The beginning was whatever but towards the middle of the game and the end I liked it. it felt rushed though in the beginning parts. I thought the final boss was EASY though. I remember having a LOT of trouble with the final boss in RE2 compared to this. It was dope though at the end with the rail gun.

Kairi Irving

Daps
@HiiiPower
@spliz
@ORDER_66

There's some rumors going on about the post credits scene of RE3MAKE....some say they're teasing CV Remake (nothing points to it), others say it's Rebecca (lol)

Then I asked myself what was the point of them even remaking 2/3 back to back? JILL in the final moments of the game swore she would end umbrella and now I'm starting to think Jill is the protagonist of RE8 and it takes place possibly weeks, months after RE3. :patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@HiiiPower
@spliz
@ORDER_66

There's some rumors going on about the post credits scene of RE3MAKE....some say they're teasing CV Remake (nothing points to it), others say it's Rebecca (lol)

Then I asked myself what was the point of them even remaking 2/3 back to back? JILL in the final moments of the game swore she would end umbrella and now I'm starting to think Jill is the protagonist of RE8 and it takes place possibly weeks, months after RE3. :patrice:

Nah... that little 4 second clip...:mjlol: Did NOTHING for me...shyt made no sense.