Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
8/10 from me. Should've kept the scenario as close to the OG. I wanted to play as Jill in the RPD getting chased by Nemesis and meet Marvin.. didn't happen. The dodge mechanic is satisfying to pull off, the Nemesis drops are a nice touch from the original. Carlos redesign is cool, Jill grew on me as the story progressed. What this Remake should make RE4 Fans realize is: you don't want a RE4 remake.

CV should get one because it was the worst out of all the Fixed camera angle installments.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukked up thing is you still go to the clocktower, they make it a big point to show and reference it, you just stand outside it lol,
they could of quite easily had it go like this..

Carlos mentions that his mission has changed once the train gets started and that he has to go to The RPD, this happens anyway, but then he mentions once his mission is complete he has an extraction ready at the clocktower once it’s activated to signal pickup (same as the original) once the train crash happens Jill contacts Carlos to tell him and he tells her to head to the extraction point instead and wait for him.

Now you have a reason to play a big missing part of the original, Just have Jill assume nemesis died in the train crash until he pops up with his RPG to shoot the chopper down

:yeshrug:

Kairi Irving

Daps
The fukked up thing is you still go to the clocktower, they make it a big point to show and reference it, you just stand outside it lol,
they could of quite easily had it go like this..

Carlos mentions that his mission has changed once the train gets started and that he has to go to The RPD, this happens anyway, but then he mentions once his mission is complete he has an extraction ready at the clocktower once it’s activated to signal pickup (same as the original) once the train crash happens Jill contacts Carlos to tell him and he tells her to head to the extraction point instead and wait for him.

Now you have a reason to play a big missing part of the original, Just have Jill assume nemesis died in the train crash until he pops up with his RPG to shoot the chopper down

:yeshrug:

All they had to do was keep the Jill RPD scenario intact :francis:

Kairi Irving

Daps
yeah honestly, fukk my original post, they shoulda just kept the whole game as a beat for beat remake like they did with the 2nd one, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it

I don't think RE2 Remake was an exact part for part remake but it was still a couple points away from being perfect.

RE3 got the Nemesis drops right, Carlos redesign is as memorable as the OG, all they needed was more Racc00n City streets, and Jill in RPD instead of Carlos, or better yet have them both their at different parts of the story like in the Hospital.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Capcom did the Hunk and alternative survivors for re2 which add another 2 hours of game play

like a month after re 2

Hopefully they add back mercenaries mode

They might do it, months ago said mercenaries wouldn't be added and Nemesis won't drop parts and he does...

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think RE2 Remake was an exact part for part remake but it was still a couple points away from being perfect.

RE3 got the Nemesis drops right, Carlos redesign is as memorable as the OG, all they needed was more Racc00n City streets, and Jill in RPD instead of Carlos, or better yet have them both their at different parts of the story like in the Hospital.
It was in terms of how it played out

streets
Police Station
Sewers
Lab

With only small differences like the gun shop being after instead of before and the orphanage ect

Kairi Irving

Daps
beat it in 6 hours. i enjoyed it a lot. def replay value. less frustrating than RE2.

:manny: im happy with both games

Same here beat it on Hardcore first playthrough, where as in RE2 I had to restart multitude of hardcore playthroughs because of either not having enough ammo or healing items to endure the very last boss

Only earlier in March I finally beat Leon Hardcore mode.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now this hospital is more like it :ehh:

these are the vibes that have been missing so far in this one, straight up feels like that first episode of walking dead

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally finished . Nice little campaign and I enjoyed it but clearly not as good as RE2 remake.

Now to wait for FFVII remake :blessed: