Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Daps
Reppin
They changed it up from RE2 when getting bitten you have to mash whatever button popped up and fill the circle, if you don't you might auto die

I’m staying at it on hardcore now since I’ve started mastering that dodge... zombies still a damn sponge though

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Remake 3 is like all the weird corner cutting they did in Remake 2 like half assing the B scenarios boss sections instead it was the whole game they cut corners throughout development.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I think I ran through the whole fukking game without ever finding the MAG gun or using the jewels in the boxes :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
6 hour game length :picard:

Speed runners gonna beat this game before you can get back to ya couch from the trash can after you just threw the game way.

I enjoyed it I just beat it felt like a mid level game... wished it was a bit longer by including other areas of racc00n city...:ld: I did have alot of fun playing it especially the nemesis, his design was dope :whoo: and the way he constantly pursued this bytch had me dying...:mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Remake 3 is like all the weird corner cutting they did in Remake 2 like half assing the B scenarios boss sections instead it was the whole game they cut corners throughout development.

There's some things I like about RE2/3 and some things I don't, just when it's going good they mess up

They should've really kept RE3 similar to the OG with Jill going to the RPD and have her meet Marvin with Nemesis following you there too

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think I ran through the whole fukking game without ever finding the MAG gun or using the jewels in the boxes :francis:

The jewels you get when you get the lockpick and before you get on the train you unlock the yellow locks tho...:wtf: the magnum is in the hospital... only jill can get it shyt had me heated how they hid it...:beli:

Kairi Irving

Daps
The jewels you get when you get the lockpick and before you get on the train you unlock the yellow locks tho...:wtf: the magnum is in the hospital... only jill can get it shyt had me heated how they hid it...:beli:

They go to that subway station part from the demo right?

I held onto the boxes the whole game because in RE2 Remake you needed a jewel to unlock it :mjlol:

Later on I realized it wasn't the same situation :mjlol:

2nd playthrough soon then. Nemesis is also ridiculously easy to dodge in boss battles, RE2 was harder.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They go to that subway station part from the demo right?

I held onto the boxes the whole game because in RE2 Remake you needed a jewel to unlock it :mjlol:

Later on I realized it wasn't the same situation :mjlol:

2nd playthrough soon then. Nemesis is also ridiculously easy to dodge in boss battles, RE2 was harder.

Yeah the subway station clock thing is where the jewels go to...:ld: You don't need to hold onto the boxes...:mjlol: TBH I didn't care about this game being hard or not I just wanted to have fun...:mjgrin:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yooooo...:gladbron: just came out the sewers and Jill was on the phone with carlos like...:youngsabo: Yo I lost him, nemesis palmed her head like a basketball out of nowhere and was like...:troll: Nah...

I was like....:damn::laff: that's fukked up!!!
spoilers man fukk