Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Just started the Carlos segment, but I'm going to put it down for the day. I'm loving it so far, but you can tell it wasn't given the same love that RE2Remake was given. Definitely should have been a DLC add-on like MW2 campaign is to Modern Warfare(2019).

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Mehhh... This is about good of a remake that you’ll expect for RE3. They really weren't gonna sink into resources to necessarily make it great.

The game was always gonna be as great as Nemesis. He was just... Okay. The game world had to be built around him. For him to be dynamic, the world had to be dynamic. A linear game of set pieces don't really provide that and it also doesn't balance Action & Horror well. The game should of probably been a rich, but small 10-15 square block metroid style open world. It doesn't need to be big.

It would of been more extensive and much more demanding development.

It's simply easier to craft an on rails set piece than open world map logistics and level design.

So, I understand, but disappointingly digress at the missed opportunity that they had for Remake 3. I waa hoping they could reinvent the formula to build around the Nemsis mechanism that is worth multiple play throughs.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I agree with the linear point. I'm getting pretty far and I'll probably beat it tonight as I'm taking a quick break. It's not as immersive as the first so as far as that I'm disappointed but I'm enjoying it.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
hospital section had me on edge :sadcam:

gonna run through it again and try to hit more of the challenges so I can buy pouches and other stuff to cut down on time

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Finally beat Claire b on re 2 remake

I went Leon a Claire b

Took my 12 hours :russ:

y’all can rush I’m going take my time

re 3 on the way in the mail

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Finally beat Claire b on re 2 remake

I went Leon a Claire b

Took my 12 hours :russ:

y’all can rush I’m going take my time

re 3 on the way in the mail

12 hours. Hmmmm not a bad clock time. Maybe it is worth it.

At 19.99

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Mehhh... This is about good of a remake that you’ll expect for RE3. They really weren't gonna sink into resources to necessarily make it great.

The game was always gonna be as great as Nemesis. He was just... Okay. The game world had to be built around him. For him to be dynamic, the world had to be dynamic. A linear game of set pieces don't really provide that and it also doesn't balance Action & Horror well. The game should of probably been a rich, but small 10-15 square block metroid style open world. It doesn't need to be big.

It would of been more extensive and much more demanding development.

It's simply easier to craft an on rails set piece than open world map logistics and level design.

So, I understand, but disappointingly digress at the missed opportunity that they had for Remake 3. I waa hoping they could reinvent the formula to build around the Nemsis mechanism that is worth multiple play throughs.
Bro. The issue is majority of the game from what I hear isn’t even recognizable to the original RE3. Barely any of the locations from RE3 is in this Remake. They cut out certain locations completely. They removed the “choose your own” option. Basically slot of the shyt that made the original what it was.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i have only played a little but it is not on the level of remake 2, that is for sure. still fun but the next remake better be back to the remake 2 quality or they will kill off this part of the business and all that good will they managed to earn

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the people saying they should of made this RE2 DLC, they would of got just as much criticism as people would just be mad because “3 deserves to be a full game not just DLC”

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read from that “insider” on Twitter a couple months back that there were no plans to remake CV, but I honestly believe that would be the perfect RE game to remake, it was the longest out of the originals too and the environments could give it that PERFECT horror vibe that the RE2 Police station had..

Prison Camp
Training Barracks
Ashford Palace
Ashford Home
Antarctica Base
Arklay Mansion Replica
The Hive Lab

since “Bosses that stalk you” is a running theme that people enjoy with these remakes they could switch it up so Alfred releases the tyrant earlier instead of just during the detonation countdown..have him stalk you around the island

not to mention..

Wesker
Bandersnatches
Hunters
Nosferatu

What the fukk are you waiting for capcom :mindblown:

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Am wait for the discount

I hear the park and clock tower were removed

It seem like they just plug in the same zombies from re2 and did not create new models

Last edited: