Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
5-6 hours tho breh?

I’m not saying drag the game out, but at least don’t exclude interesting areas from the original, especially when mentioned before they spent time time making an add on MP game that was getting shyt on when it was revealed, and also being shyt on now by every reviewer

Apparently you just skip the clock tower and Rac00n park, that’s 15% of the original game that was already pretty short to begin with, think how dope they could of been with this engine, like I said I’m still hyped, but that does seem lazy.
Yea that’s pretty lazy.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We all knew they were making this game even before the leaked pics, but I had the same feeling as you when I saw the reveal and then a release date for just 3 months later, But then they started talking about how they were making this the same time as 2 so I was like :ehh:

now I’m skeptical again :patrice:

the main thing to take away from most of these reviews is that the game itself is dope, I’m just disappointed they made one of my favourite childhood games overly Short when it didn’t have to be, in favour of a clearly tacked on MP.
So, they took an extra year to make a shorter game that is half the length? Yeah... bullshyt.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Reviews are really deflating the hype for this game. 5-6 hour campaign, Nemesis actually doesn’t stalk you randomly like Mr. X and is only a scripted event...Where they do that at? I should have known something was up when they were willing to release another game a year after RE2 and included this free multiplayer game to pad value on a $60 purchase. I hope this doesn’t sell as well so capcom sees the people wasn’t down for the BS, but with this quarantine I won’t be surprised if it do numbers.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I never played the og re 3 I played and beat re 1 and re 2 tho

I’m not surprised they nerfed nemesis with people complaining about re 2 also I see you don’t get a gold trophy for beating this on hardcore :smh:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
of course everyone talks about what was left out and not what was added because nostalgia. Game is the same length as a scenario from RE2, and like all classic RE games, they are short and meant to be replayed. Still copping day 1 for that campaign which sounds awesome. Oh, and how many reviewers played on normal and never touched hardcore or the other difficulty modes that remix item and enemy placements. Don't mind me though, keep basing your purchases off these casual reviewers.