Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
So he doesn't pull up on you randomly like the OG ps version?:dwillhuh:

Nemesis was scripted in the OG as well though....Off the top of my head he always appears if you outside the power station if you choose to run out the building instead of electrocuting the zombies, he appears when you put out the flame in the alley, he appears on top of the clock tower, he appears after he shoots the helicopter down for a boss fight, etc etc etc. These are all scripted :mindblown:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nemesis was scripted in the OG as well though....Off the top of my head he always appears if you outside the power station if you choose to run out the building instead of electrocuting the zombies, he appears when you put out the flame in the alley, he appears on top of the clock tower, he appears after he shoots the helicopter down for a boss fight, etc etc etc. These are all scripted :mindblown:
:patrice:been a long ass time since I saw that game:dead:Still I thought they'd kinda have him just appear anywhere trying to knock your head off to switch it up for this one:lupe:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They fronted like he was gonna be like Mr X in the RE2 Remake but more smart. But it’s scripted. So it’s like a downgrade from RE2 Remake.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be reality, Nemesis would be OD following you around randomly with all the abilities he has...

Leaving out content/areas of the OG is sh'tty though. Should've took heed of my gut instinct feeling of apprehension when this first got announced and it was stated it'd be made by a different team to the one that made RE2R

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and how many reviewers played on normal and never touched hardcore or the other difficulty modes that remix item and enemy placements..

I didn’t see that or must of skimmed it, it’s confirmed it does that?

yeah this is one criticism I’m not understanding, reviewers keep talking like he was anywhere he wanted to be on the original, places you listed along with..

through the RPD window
In the restaurant with Carlos
In the clock tower foyer when returning with the medicine
On the Rac00n park bridge

he was never NOT scripted lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I will say... This and Re2make really make me crave for an expansive open world survival horror Racc00n City game.

If they resurrect the Outbreak series. Definitely should move to open world.
Are there any open word zombie outbreak games? I heard Days Gone is trash and The Last Of Us is more linear than open world.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
had a feeling the game would be shorter when they felt the need to bundle the online mp component.

disappointing but I was excited for this one, even more then re2 so I'm still day oneing it :francis:

I might actually become an expert and get some s+ runs under my belt before ff7 comes out.