Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She looks pretty when she's smiling... :ehh: still don't get how they made her a butterface

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Already planned on waiting for a lower price, but ACG confirmed it for me

Just watched this and now I'm thinking should I get it for the $46 most places have it for on PC or wait until it drops to $30.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this and now I'm thinking should I get it for the $46 most places have it for on PC or wait until it drops to $30.

I got enough backlog to get to that I can wait on this one. Especially since I'm not interested in that MP. I still gotta finish Half Life slowly but surely :russ:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw at least a few of these average reviews coming just because of its length tbh, as much as I’m sure I’m going to enjoy this, charging full price for a 6 hour campaign is trash When the previous game was more than double that factoring in both scenarios, especially with how many different environments they had to work with on this one..

Rac00n City streets/shops, The police station, clock tower, hospital, park/cemetery, Umbrella lab. Some of these places apparently aren’t even in the remake, and instead Of them using resources to make the story longer with more locations from the original we get an average looking multiplayer side game that literally nobody asked for...smh lol

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Sorry Jill, it's Tifa season :francis:

Ain't paying 60 for a 4-5 hour game that's not even as good as the OG version when we're stuck in the house :hhh:

Isn't FF7 a two part game? so you're playing an incomplete game and don't even Know if the part 2 will see the light of day, brehs