Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can find on pc probably around $40 on launch.

True, but I got other games to play that are already paid for. If a game isn't day 1 for me, it's usually a minute before I buy it anymore if I still want it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I saw at least a few of these average reviews coming just because of its length tbh, as much as I’m sure I’m going to enjoy this, charging full price for a 6 hour campaign is trash When the previous game was more than double that factoring in both scenarios, especially with how many different environments they had to work with on this one..

Rac00n City streets/shops, The police station, clock tower, hospital, park/cemetery, Umbrella lab. Some of these places apparently aren’t even in the remake, and instead Of them using resources to make the story longer with more locations from the original we get an average looking multiplayer side game that literally nobody asked for...smh lol
They may add downloadable content. But in reality. RE2 original was better than RE3 and I didn’t expect anything different from the remakes. As long as it’s dope who cares. I’m tired of games being too long nowadays and overstaying their welcome. I could already tell from playing the demo that the game is far less scary tho RE2 Remake. Especially when playing with the OG soundtrack.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They may add downloadable content. But in reality. RE2 original was better than RE3 and I didn’t expect anything different from the remakes. As long as it’s dope who cares. I’m tired of games being too long nowadays and overstaying their welcome. I could already tell from playing the demo that the game is far less scary tho RE2 Remake. Especially when playing with the OG soundtrack.
5-6 hours tho breh?

I’m not saying drag the game out, but at least don’t exclude interesting areas from the original, especially when mentioned before they spent time time making an add on MP game that was getting shyt on when it was revealed, and also being shyt on now by every reviewer

Apparently you just skip the clock tower and Rac00n park, that’s 15% of the original game that was already pretty short to begin with, think how dope they could of been with this engine, like I said I’m still hyped, but that does seem lazy.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
5-6 hours tho breh?

I’m not saying drag the game out, but at least don’t exclude interesting areas from the original, especially when mentioned before they spent time time making an add on MP game that was getting shyt on when it was revealed, and also being shyt on now by every reviewer

This remake doesn’t even have the clock tower or Rac00n park, that’s 15% of the original game that was already pretty short to begin with, think how dope they could of been with this engine, like I said I’m still hyped, but that does seem lazy.

I've always had a bad feeling that this game was gonna get rushed out the door unlike Resident Evil 2. Game needed 6 more months of development to pad out the content.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always had a bad feeling that this game was gonna get rushed out the door unlike Resident Evil 2. Game needed 6 more months of development to pad out the content.
We all knew they were making this game even before the leaked pics, but I had the same feeling as you when I saw the reveal and then a release date for just 3 months later, But then they started talking about how they were making this the same time as 2 so I was like :ehh:

now I’m skeptical again :patrice:

the main thing to take away from most of these reviews is that the game itself is dope, I’m just disappointed they made one of my favourite childhood games overly Short when it didn’t have to be, in favour of a clearly tacked on MP.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
5-6 hours tho breh?

Apparently you just skip the clock tower and Rac00n park, that’s 15% of the original game that was already pretty short to begin with, think how dope they could of been with this engine, like I said I’m still hyped, but that does seem lazy.

I bet it was in the game. Then they removed it to add it later as DLC. Game devs this gen has made this the norm. I remember MK X removed characters that was ON THE DISC :francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Damn. Wtf is wrong with Gamespot and their always contrary ass reviews?

Its okay for every company not to fall in line with what everybody else is doing.

GS review basically says there's more action than survival horror and they didnt like how this game handled Nemesis, which seems like valid criticisms.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Its okay for every company not to fall in line with what everybody else is doing.

GS review basically says there's more action than survival horror and they didnt like how this game handled Nemesis, which seems like valid criticisms.
Of course it’s more action. Same as in the original. Also. This has been a trend with Gamespot since the 90s. They always gave worse reviews to games. If u saw how they rated some certified classic games back in the day u would be surprised.