Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
In the OG RE3, Nem was sometimes scripted and sometimes not. Like you could walk into a random room and would already be in there waiting unlike this one where he has to follow you first for that to happen and even then it depends on the building. Remake Nem can't go in certain buildings so if he doesn't follow you in a building there's a scripted event where he jumps out using his tentacles when you leave.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I will say... This and Re2make really make me crave for an expansive open world survival horror Racc00n City game.

If they resurrect the Outbreak series. Definitely should move to open world.

Ehhhhhh..... I liked my scenarios in outbreak.

but it would be interesting to see some open world stuff

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:beli: So, like last year we're complaining about a RE video game not being 40+ hours with side quest? :beli:

Let's be reality, Nemesis would be OD following you around randomly with all the abilities he has...

Leaving out content/areas of the OG is sh'tty though. Should've took heed of my gut instinct feeling of apprehension when this first got announced and it was stated it'd be made by a different team to the one that made RE2R

Exactly

MF is jumping out of the sky like Miami Heat Lebron James and ya'll think we would be able to handle that for the whole game

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:russ::russ::russ: I think alot of us was willing to try!!!
:beli: That mf was in the demo, I expected it, knew EXACTLY when he was coming and when he popped up

Me:

iu

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Played 5 minutes of the intro and shut it off lol, I'll be back in the morning won't return to this thread until I beat it

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
All I can say so far is they switched up that part from the demo. Had me on edge.

Made it all the way back to the subway after restoring power so far without dying on normal but as I was running to return, I was at the shutter doors to the subway and got grabbed on Danger by one of those los plagas zombies and Nemesis punched him off and I immediately pressed x to duck back under the shutter doors while Nemesis was trying to punch me through the cutscene :whew: