• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat this shyt. :banderas:
When I blew that bytch ass Mr. X’s top off with the rocket launcher. :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
Mr. X wasn’t as intimidating the first playthrough. I think the key difference was that I cleared out most of the RPD before I put out the fire on the helicopter which triggered Mr. X showing up the first time. My first playthrough was mad stressful having to clear all those puzzles while dude was following me down every hall.:damn:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my favorite games last gen, I need to complete Borge characters route b. Gonna start doing so on th ps5, I heard it looks better if that’s even possible. They really nailed it it with the tension I hope they don’t cut out too much from Re4

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I’m on the 2nd playthrough with Claire and holy shyt does the rocket launcher not do jackshyt to Mr. X?:dwillhuh: Man, just walks through the explosion. :dwillhuh:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
i replayed this a few months ago and the moment Mr X lifts the helicopter up while its on fire in Leon playthrough might be an all time classic gaming moment..

shyt legit had me like :ohhh::ooh::wow::damn:
I literraly yelled "Yo wtf is even that?" crawled back to the save room for a few hours until I muscled up the strength to confront him :mjlol:

It's his footstep, they really nailed his overbearing presence

Daps
I've played RE1 and 0 on GameCube, then I played RE4 on Wii, RE5 on Xbox whatever. Played the RE6 demo and said fukk this franchise.

So after years of hearing RE2 is the best Resident Evil game decided to give it a try. I'm playing the game, cruising, some good scares. Dogs had me shook. I stay boarding up the windows when I find them planks.

Then I get this pipe to put out the fire for a helicopter and I walk inside and around the corner. THIS nikka LIFTS A HELICOPTER WITH HIS BARE HANDS ON SOME CAPTAIN AMERICAN shyt! :dahell:

I immediately turn around and run back out in the open. This nikka FOLLOWS ME! He tried to hit me with this Captain Falcon like Punch but missed. I run my ass off! But I just hear his footsteps behind me the entire time :damn:

I run downstairs to the interrogation room and the music goes down, footsteps stop. I think it's safe. I creep out the room and slowly walk down the corner. This nikka DESTROYED THE WALL! THERE WAS NO DOOR THERE! :damn:

I run BACK to the interrogation room and just hid out there for a legit 5 minutes lmao. I creeped out and he's gone.

This nikka has me SHOOK. Looking at the comments above, I've heard of Mr. X but I never knew this nikka got down like this. I'm going to finish this Mavs/Celtics game and let my heart relax then get back into it. :lupe:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've played RE1 and 0 on GameCube, then I played RE4 on Wii, RE5 on Xbox whatever. Played the RE6 demo and said fukk this franchise.

So after years of hearing RE2 is the best Resident Evil game decided to give it a try. I'm playing the game, cruising, some good scares. Dogs had me shook. I stay boarding up the windows when I find them planks.

Then I get this pipe to put out the fire for a helicopter and I walk inside and around the corner. THIS nikka LIFTS A HELICOPTER WITH HIS BARE HANDS ON SOME CAPTAIN AMERICAN shyt! :dahell:

I immediately turn around and run back out in the open. This nikka FOLLOWS ME! He tried to hit me with this Captain Falcon like Punch but missed. I run my ass off! But I just hear his footsteps behind me the entire time :damn:

I run downstairs to the interrogation room and the music goes down, footsteps stop. I think it's safe. I creep out the room and slowly walk down the corner. This nikka DESTROYED THE WALL! THERE WAS NO DOOR THERE! :damn:

I run BACK to the interrogation room and just hid out there for a legit 5 minutes lmao. I creeped out and he's gone.

This nikka has me SHOOK. Looking at the comments above, I've heard of Mr. X but I never knew this nikka got down like this. I'm going to finish this Mavs/Celtics game and let my heart relax then get back into it. :lupe:
RE2 is the blueprint on how to do a remake, the RE3 remake is the blueprint on how to do a cheap cash grab.:francis:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Mr. X had me shook too breh. That nikka is like 11 ft tall and busts thru walls like paper :dwillhuh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: Mr. X was stressing me out with those steel toe boots.