DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Any cheats to get unlimited ammo on some “up up down down left right” shyt? I ain’t trying to go through all that to get it

:lolbron:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've played RE1 and 0 on GameCube, then I played RE4 on Wii, RE5 on Xbox whatever. Played the RE6 demo and said fukk this franchise.

So after years of hearing RE2 is the best Resident Evil game decided to give it a try. I'm playing the game, cruising, some good scares. Dogs had me shook. I stay boarding up the windows when I find them planks.

Then I get this pipe to put out the fire for a helicopter and I walk inside and around the corner. THIS nikka LIFTS A HELICOPTER WITH HIS BARE HANDS ON SOME CAPTAIN AMERICAN shyt! :dahell:

I immediately turn around and run back out in the open. This nikka FOLLOWS ME! He tried to hit me with this Captain Falcon like Punch but missed. I run my ass off! But I just hear his footsteps behind me the entire time :damn:

I run downstairs to the interrogation room and the music goes down, footsteps stop. I think it's safe. I creep out the room and slowly walk down the corner. This nikka DESTROYED THE WALL! THERE WAS NO DOOR THERE! :damn:

I run BACK to the interrogation room and just hid out there for a legit 5 minutes lmao. I creeped out and he's gone.

This nikka has me SHOOK. Looking at the comments above, I've heard of Mr. X but I never knew this nikka got down like this. I'm going to finish this Mavs/Celtics game and let my heart relax then get back into it. :lupe:
Mr. X had me so shook I dropped the game and didn't pick it back up again for nearly a year later.:snoop:
When I picked it up again I restarted my playthrough but I made sure to clear as many rooms as possible because I realized putting out that fire is the triger for him showing up.:pachaha: I was not about to be running from room to room scrambling to pick up items and solve puzzles with this dude stalking me again.:mjcry:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Mr. X had me so shook I dropped the game and didn't pick it back up again for nearly a year later.:snoop:
When I picked it up again I restarted my playthrough but I made sure to clear as many rooms as possible because I realized putting out that fire is the triger for him showing up.:pachaha: I was not about to be running from room to room scrambling to pick up items and solve puzzles with this dude stalking me again.:mjcry:
Man fukk Mr. X on God. nikka gave me nightmare as a kid

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
AggravatingVigilantDolphin-size_restricted.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never played this back in the day, only RE4. But i hate all the backtracking and puzzles. feels so archaic/outdated. let me be blasphemous
This was my first Resident Evil game. It was amazing.
i even played the Resident Evil 1 remake from the early 00s a few months ago and I thought it aged like fine wine.
You’re missing out.:yeshrug: