Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Is there a release date for the PS5 upgrade ? I bought this a year ago and never was really able to dedicate time to it, might as well wait for the free upgrade now to play it.

Daps
Is there a release date for the PS5 upgrade ? I bought this a year ago and never was really able to dedicate time to it, might as well wait for the free upgrade now to play it.

Last I saw was later this year.

Resident Evil 2, 3, and 7 get Xbox Series X, PS5 launches

Ray tracing, advanced frame rate support, 4K resolution, and other cutting-edge visuals are coming to Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, and Resident Evil 7 in versions for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. The games will launch later in 2022.

Players who have already bought any of the three on PS4 and Xbox One will get an upgrade (within the same console family) for free, Capcom said. The PlayStation 5 versions will make use of the DualSense controller’s advanced haptic feedback. Furthermore, a patch bringing the same upgrades to PC will also be available, free, to owners of that game.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Everytime yall up this shyt I think the update is out let this shyt die till then man

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy have you played the VR mod for this?
No. Didn't know there was one.
I'm not really a PC gamer either. I play Warzone and Fortnite on PC every now and then. I used to play a ton of Starcraft 2 and WOW. I've been interested in Escape From Tarkov. Other than that, I can't really speak on PC gaming.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
No. Didn't know there was one.
I'm not really a PC gamer either. I play Warzone and Fortnite on PC every now and then. I used to play a ton of Starcraft 2 and WOW. I've been interested in Escape From Tarkov. Other than that, I can't really speak on PC gaming.

Breh this mod is flames, its almost as good as an official VR release. If you thought re7 was scary this shyt is on another level, Mr X is possibly one of the scariest things I've seen in VR.

The mod is very easy to install. You just have to find the game file in the mod and extract it in your steamapps/re2 folder. With this mod you can also play re 3,7,8, dmc 5 and monster hunter in VR.

Releases · praydog/REFramework-nightly

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Breh this mod is flames, its almost as good as an official VR release. If you thought re7 was scary this shyt is on another level, Mr X is possibly one of the scariest things I've seen in VR.

The mod is very easy to install. You just have to find the game file in the mod and extract it in your steamapps/re2 folder. With this mod you can also play re 3,7,8, dmc 5 and monster hunter in VR.

Releases · praydog/REFramework-nightly

That’s interesting