Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
this game scary as hell :damn:

Tyrant popping up on me every turn :damn:

I literally limped my ass from the clock tower to the damn jail cells, and then this nikka popped up on me AGAIN :damn::damn::damn:

Claire/Leon exists:

Mr. X

tenor.gif

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Can’t believe I copped re3R before this one. Still haven’t played but I guess since it’s on sale I’ll give it a try.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I finally bought RE3 during the end of the year sale on PSN. For $60 it's one of the worst remakes ever, but for $20 it was just fine imo.

I got the bundle(RE2R, RE3R, and RE:Resistance) for like $40 and man the RE2R carries the shyt out of that bundle. I done played through RE2R at least 15 times though so I got $40 worth of game out of it, but RE3R feels like an on the rails action game.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I got the bundle(RE2R, RE3R, and RE:Resistance) for like $40 and man the RE2R carries the shyt out of that bundle. I done played through RE2R at least 15 times though so I got $40 worth of game out of it, but RE3R feels like an on the rails action game.
It should've just been a DLC, and you see that they were just cashing in on the success of the RE2 remake.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Why isn’t Code Veronica being remade? Was the original game a big title or average at the time? I’ve never played and was looking forward if they ever made it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why isn’t Code Veronica being remade? Was the original game a big title or average at the time? I’ve never played and was looking forward if they ever made it.
The original was a huge title, a system seller(Dreamcast) and it was one of the highest rated RE games ever at that point. shyt gets some weird retroactive hate for whatever reason.

Chef

All Star
Daps
The original was a huge title, a system seller(Dreamcast) and it was one of the highest rated RE games ever at that point. shyt gets some weird retroactive hate for whatever reason.

This is what confuses me. I’m not a diehard fan but I like the series but no one talks about it. That’s why I never touched it because the reactions I got were like :yeshrug:

Pretty sure they are remaking 4 next.

I get that but CV was before 4. I guess in a perfect world you’d expect a remake on the level of RE2 would reinvigorate the love and try to get people who never played it. But Capcom going Capcom.