spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is what confuses me. I’m not a diehard fan but I like the series but no one talks about it. That’s why I never touched it because the reactions I got were like :yeshrug:

I get that but CV was before 4. I guess in a perfect world you’d expect a remake on the level of RE2 would reinvigorate the love and try to get people who never played it. But Capcom going Capcom.
Code Veronica was one of my fav true RE games in the series. It also continues the story from RE2 unlike RE3 and RE4. Most true RE fans are pissed that they decided to remake 4 before CV.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I beat Leon's story the other day. shyt looks flames on my PC, HDR, OLED, 4k setup. I'm doing claire 2nd run before doing her main story. I already have RE3, andi waiting for that RE4 Oculus Quest VR remake.

I wish they had a VR mode on this one though, it feels like a 3rd person RE7 which is still one of the best VR games.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Red Dead 2 & RE2 are perfect examples of games that never reached their potential because of greed. Both had DLCs planned and both got their DLCs cancelled because the companies wanted to make a quick buck. There was talk of RE2 having a raid/mercenaries mode, but it was dropped so they could create the RE3 remake.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You that scared?!?:bryan: yeah that nikka gonna stalk you now like 85% of the game with no breaks...:heh: but that's what makes it fun...

giphy.gif

:damn:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I really have not touched this game since dude showed up.:mjlol:
I'm gonna pick this back up and finish this one day. I can't go out like this.:damn:

:francis:

Same.

I gotta beat this to prepare for that Dead Space remake.

Those echoing footsteps

:mjcry:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'm gonna pick this back up and finish this one day. I can't go out like this.:damn:
You gotta psych yourself up to confront him

It was like that for me, they definitely nailed the overbearing stalking aspect of him.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

You're not the only one :russ:

Mr. X is the reason that Nemesis got watered down in Resi3, effectively ruining that game somewhat, because a large enough portion of the Resi2 players gave up once Mr. X started playing.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You're not the only one :russ:

Mr. X is the reason that Nemesis got watered down in Resi3, effectively ruining that game somewhat, because a large enough portion of the Resi2 players gave up once Mr. X started playing.

I myself stopped playing when Mr. X showed up for a month or 2 lol. After you get used to him he is just more of an annoyance. Still mad about RE3 though, that was my favorite one, should have had Nemesis in human form A LOT longer smh

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I actually copped RE3 remake and am playing it now. I’m at the part where Nemesis is on fire, jumps in the lake and starts chasing Jill.
Am I the only one that finds Mr. X wayyyy more threatening than Nemesis? Like dude has a whole rocket launcher and flamethrower but is getting the run around by little old Jill. :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I actually copped RE3 remake and am playing it now. I’m at the part where Nemesis is on fire, jumps in the lake and starts chasing Jill.
Am I the only one that finds Mr. X wayyyy more threatening than Nemesis? Like dude has a whole rocket launcher and flamethrower but is getting the run around by little old Jill. :mjlol:
RE2 Remake did literally everything better than the 3 remake