Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Ill admit the first few Mr X encounters was scary but after that he just becomes an annoying obstacle that misdirects you from where your objective is.

Hence why he's called MR X = MISS DUR REX = Misdirects

Something broke inside me after beating Outlast and Alien Isolation years ago. Youd think I'd have less anxiety about playing a horror game but I got more now, I had no problem with fear games and grew up on RE as my favorite franchise but those first encounters with Mr X made me shut the game off lol. I picked it up last month again and finally beat it after getting over how easy he is to get around.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Something broke inside me after beating Outlast and Alien Isolation years ago. Youd think I'd have less anxiety about playing a horror game but I got more now, I had no problem with fear games and grew up on RE as my favorite franchise but those first encounters with Mr X made me shut the game off lol. I picked it up last month again and finally beat it after getting over how easy he is to get around.

He really wasn't scary, it's baffling how people think he's so terrifying after putting hours into the game...if he's that mentally debilitating then I would absolutely not recommend RE3 to people who would agree with you :mjlol:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
He really wasn't scary, it's baffling how people think he's so terrifying after putting hours into the game...if he's that mentally debilitating then I would absolutely not recommend RE3 to people who would agree with you :mjlol:

I beat RE3 atleast 10 times when I was a kid, I will still beat RE3

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Nemesis gonna make a nikkas shyt himself :dame:
a10a09b354226fefb0ba5061772a6efa3cba6249.gifv

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Man I'm low-key too afraid to play that one cause of those red zombies. I know you can cheese that out with Chris but just forgetting can put you in a bad spot

So I hope you beat the hell out of it.

That's one of the main reasons I'm contemplating not getting it.

I beat RE2 remake so many times and just ran through it out of boredom without saving just to kill time and end up quitting halfway through :mjgrin:

Im an RE addict now so I need more out of this series before RE3 drops so either RE1 or Code Veronica...

Code Veronica remake is imminent:patrice:

RE1s camera angle and crimson heads :patrice:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Man I'm low-key too afraid to play that one cause of those red zombies. I know you can cheese that out with Chris but just forgetting can put you in a bad spot

So I hope you beat the hell out of it.
Cheese with Chris... how :patrice:

I know you could cheese with Jill in the gc ver of the remake

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I never played a Resident Evil game growing up because I wasn't a fan of the tank controls but these remakes look dope

Should I start with number 2 first?