ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude is literally wrong with his logic

He hates a game because he can't adapt to it, he wants to be overpowered (limitless ammo to mow down enemies) dude is weak LMAO.

Real ones can handle a challenge.

He can always put the game on easy...:ld::dahell: I dont understand what's the problem if he couldn't handle it..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dude is literally wrong with his logic

He hates a game because he can't adapt to it, he wants to be overpowered (limitless ammo to mow down enemies) dude is weak LMAO.

Real ones can handle a challenge.
Logic?

You're claiming to be logical?

You're not the voice of logic when you can't properly interpret plain English into a matching summary.

Infinite ammo and mow people down. Is that how you interpreted that? You sound touched in your mind.

The game doesn't give you any options to kill zombies even in a challenging way from the gate.

Your only option is to run and that does not require skill. You have to earn a knife that doesn't break by beating the game fast. I'm not trying to play this trash twice.

This fool can't even jump kick. You're literally playing keepaway.

It's a lazy gameplay mechanic to depower the player on purpose.

This isn't the resident evil I grew up on and it's because of these cacs in America who want resource low game so they can play hide and seek.

I don't hide. I seek the enemy.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Logic?

You're claiming to be logical?

You're not the voice of logic when you can't properly interpret plain English into a matching summary.

Infinite ammo and mow people down. Is that how you interpreted that? You sound touched in your mind.

The game doesn't give you any options to kill zombies even in a challenging way from the gate.

Your only option is to run and that does not require skill. You have to earn a knife that doesn't break by beating the game fast. I'm not trying to play this trash twice.

This fool can't even jump kick. You're literally playing keepaway.

It's a lazy gameplay mechanic to depower the player on purpose.

This isn't the resident evil I grew up on and it's because of these cacs in America who want resource low game so they can play hide and seek.

I don't hide. I seek the enemy.

If you want infinite ammo in a RE game your dimwitted ass pretty much wants to mow people (zombies) down. You shouldn't be saying anything about logic after the shyt you said in this thread.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Resident evil 2

I shot the zombie in it's frail cerebral cortex twice and it didn't drop. Realized I had damn near no bullets and the game didn't give me a knife. Unrealistic trash. Turned that bullshyt off.

This is the work of these dorks talking about they want survival horror. They survivaled the skill outta the game and I couldnt stand the horror

:camby:
Resident evil has always been about running away and conserving ammo.

Zombies not going down in a few shots makes them more dangerous, which adds to the scare factor.

Sounds like you're more of a RE5 type of player to me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Resident evil has always been about running away and conserving ammo.

Zombies not going down in a few shots makes them more dangerous, which adds to the scare factor.

Sounds like you're more of a RE5 type of player to me.
And all the other resident evils I had a knife in my slashing skills were epic. Now the knife breaks and you don't even get enough ammo to get rid of these zombies I'm sorry it's just not the same. Maybe you ran because you were trash with that knife

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you want infinite ammo in a RE game your dimwitted ass pretty much wants to mow people (zombies) down. You shouldn't be saying anything about logic after the shyt you said in this thread.
you have no knife you can't kick you can't punch I'm sorry the game is garbage. If I'm running around trying to keep the zombies from massaging your shoulders is your idea of a challenge please carry on but to me that's casual nonsense

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
you have no knife you can't kick you can't punch I'm sorry the game is garbage. If I'm running around trying to keep the zombies from massaging your shoulders is your idea of a challenge please carry on but to me that's casual nonsense

Casual nonsense is limitless amount of ammo and easily killable enemies.

You should've played the game on easy.

You even went on a rant About Leon being some super soldier or some shyt I don't remember...in RE2 Leon was a rookie, be a OG RE fan and not even remember basic lore brehs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Casual nonsense is limitless amount of ammo and easily killable enemies.

You should've played the game on easy.

You even went on a rant About Leon being some super soldier or some shyt I don't remember...in RE2 Leon was a rookie, be a OG RE fan and not even remember basic lore brehs
Developers are lazy

All I need is a knife.

These gameplay mechanics are outdated.

But carry on with your hide simulators

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And all the other resident evils I had a knife in my slashing skills were epic. Now the knife breaks and you don't even get enough ammo to get rid of these zombies I'm sorry it's just not the same. Maybe you ran because you were trash with that knife
No, I played the game how it was meant to be played.

I didnt try and exploit the flaws in the ai system while trying to hit a zombie with a knife 25 times to kill it.

:stopitslime:

That knife bullshyt was never fun. What type of game do you think you're playing?

You complaining about limited resources and monsters being hard to kill in a resident evil game? Clearly you played the classics on easy mode, real gamers were trying to get to the end as fast as possible to unlock the extra content, not fukking around with the knife like a child who's never played a game before.