Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
@Uitomy I beat RE1 :wow:

There was a few moments I didn't know what the fukk I was supposed to do or go, after that I started to actually like it (which was around 75% into the story :russ:)

only encountered two Crimson heads, burned every dead body on the spot, didn't even chance it :mjlol:

About to do the second run as Chris.. on hardcore....maybe :hubie:

EDIT: Forgot to add there were times where I used up all my ink ribbons and had to continue playing 4+5 hours just to save again.

Old school RE is very humbling :ehh:

9/10, Jill look good as fukk
Hardcore with chris is kinda frustrating cause his ass only holds 6 slots..

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

There was a few moments I didn't know what the fukk I was supposed to do or go, after that I started to actually like it (which was around 75% into the story :russ:)

only encountered two Crimson heads, burned every dead body on the spot, didn't even chance it :mjlol:

EDIT: Forgot to add there were times where I used up all my ink ribbons and had to continue playing 4+5 hours just to save again.

Isn't it crazy how nice that game looks? I can see why they released it on the GameCube , like comparatively it looks practically as good as the re1 remake too, actually to me it's the definitive edition of 1, good thing you burned those bodies cause one of my friends got clueless too and then shyts popping up everywhere just made him start over.

The backstory to Lisa Trevor tho :sadcam: umbrella is the Wells Fargo of Pharmaceutical companies

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Isn't it crazy how nice that game looks? I can see why they released it on the GameCube , like comparatively it looks practically as good as the re1 remake too, actually to me it's the definitive edition of 1, good thing you burned those bodies cause one of my friends got clueless too and then shyts popping up everywhere just made him start over.

The backstory to Lisa Trevor tho :sadcam: umbrella is the Wells Fargo of Pharmaceutical companies

It's a nice looking game, forgot it was released in 02 and not 2015, I really almost bought Code Veronica over this :wow:

Jill being the main character of the 3 remake is the only reason I decided to cop this

The puzzles were harder than RE2 Remake's I had to YouTube some of them, constant backtracking, the inventory is unrelenting man

This game is perfect practice for RE3, I can't imagine being claustrophobic or tense moving around corners in RE3 after this game, other than Nemesis I'm not worried about the other enemies
(Especially Hunters since I Know what they are like from RE1)

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How far into hardcore mode are you able to deal with these zombies as you see fit

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Beat Leon B last night, seemed like it was way easier the 2nd time around

Just beat it with leon in a run I thought I did extremely well in and came to find out it took me 4 1/2 hours :picard:

How am I supposed to beat this in 2 1/2:damn:

Fastest i've ever seen someone beat it without glitches was around 48 mins

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Does pausing count toward your time

Naw, the cat I was watching had the clock stop when pausing but it was rare when he did it. He got more mad at bumping into walls on accident and started over 20 mins in after he got hit by a licker :mjlol:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
How far into hardcore mode are you able to deal with these zombies as you see fit
As soon as you get anything besides a handgun and accumulate a good amount of ammunition. Id say around the time you make it to the parking lot or any area where you dont have Mr. X stalking you
Yeah definitely after the G1 fight.

The basement doesn't take long and the 2nd time in the RPD should be a breeze, as long as you cleared out/block windows areas before G1.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Breh just got into this game and ran into Mr. X for the first time :damn:

Those footsteps, I'm a legit bytch right now:sadcam:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Told u one of the best games in the series.