5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is Leon.

This is not you in the resident evil universe

I could see if it was the female character but Leon?

Please. Nerfed trash

We don't run and hide. Fear makes real ones angry and Leons supposed to be the truest.
your first resident evil game must have been 4 for you to believe that leon and chris were doing all this action movie bullshyt in the original trilogy.

:mjlol:

Classic resident evil gameplay is here to stay breh, that action movie bullshyt was a flop and we not going back. play a shooter if you want countless ways to dispose of your enemies.

:umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
your first resident evil game must have been 4 for you to believe that leon and chris were doing all this action movie bullshyt in the original trilogy.

:mjlol:

Classic resident evil gameplay is here to stay breh, that action movie bullshyt was a flop and we not going back. play a shooter if you want countless ways to dispose of your enemies.

:umad:
Beat 1 through 7

Scarcity resident evil is trash

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
No, I played the game how it was meant to be played.

I didnt try and exploit the flaws in the ai system while trying to hit a zombie with a knife 25 times to kill it.

:stopitslime:

That knife bullshyt was never fun. What type of game do you think you're playing?

You complaining about limited resources and monsters being hard to kill in a resident evil game? Clearly you played the classics on easy mode, real gamers were trying to get to the end as fast as possible to unlock the extra content, not fukking around with the knife like a child who's never played a game before.
He's a clown. Leave him be.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just picked up this game for the time.. Picked hardcore difficulty.. Mind you I havent played Resident Evil since whack ass RE5

Went straight from this:mjgrin:
to this:dame:
Made it to the police station FINALLY:damn::whoa: This shyt was unexpected
Wishing you had a knife ha?

Wishing you weren't controlling a p*ssy ass cop with no hands ha?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Wishing you had a knife ha?

Wishing you weren't controlling a p*ssy ass cop with no hands ha?

Reevaluating that decision to choose hardcore on my first run.. These zombie nikkas eating my Samurai Edge bullets like Scooby snacks.. I aint even run into lickers or Mr X yet:gucci:

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I've been watching TheRadBrad playing it as I always liked the premise of RE games

But the fact is I am too chicken to play it. I was just playing RE7: The first Hour Demo and had me bricking it - lol I'm good!

Mr X will just get my pulse racing

Kairi Irving

Daps
I've been watching TheRadBrad playing it as I always liked the premise of RE games

But the fact is I am too chicken to play it. I was just playing RE7: The first Hour Demo and had me bricking it - lol I'm good!

Mr X will just get my pulse racing

Mr X isn't even scary, if you cajca handle him then Nemesis in RE3 would mentally scar you

Kairi Irving

Daps
Bro I'm scared to play MGS at times. Something just not right with my nerves in my older age

Ill admit the first few Mr X encounters was scary but after that he just becomes an annoying obstacle that misdirects you from where your objective is.

Hence why he's called MR X = MISS DUR REX = Misdirects