Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I never played a Resident Evil game growing up because I wasn't a fan of the tank controls but these remakes look dope

Should I start with number 2 first?

I was exactly like you

My first RE is RE2 Remake, I love it.

Pre ordered RE3 Remake and just yesterday night I bought RE1 Remake, go for it, it's one of the best games of 2019.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Cheese with Chris... how :patrice:

I know you could cheese with Jill in the gc ver of the remake

he starts the game off with a lighter (which is even more scary to me cause the game basically is letting you know it's important but still let's you find out) which you can use on every zombie you kill to stop them from becoming crimson heads.

Kairi Irving

Daps
he starts the game off with a lighter (which is even more scary to me cause the game basically is letting you know it's important but still let's you find out) which you can use on every zombie you kill to stop them from becoming crimson heads.

I got RE1 today :francis:

Shyt is hard and I'm playing as Jill on Normal. I found a canister for kerosene but no lighter yet. The inventory system in this one is trash :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got RE1 today :francis:

Shyt is hard and I'm playing as Jill on Normal. I found a canister for kerosene but no lighter yet. The inventory system in this one is trash :mjcry:

3jWZ7NrDUFZTEILKefSsBybwnXKmvf6m1P3hHqdtaKA4JUv0xERzq3LwDoqqKVzomFo_L3jEot4CCiOxQmDMnsPHeY4TfOlCBc_ZtQhRpI3p383npQ

Kairi Irving

Daps

i know that game like the back of my hand..when u can beat it under 2 hrs and get the infinite hand cannon fun times are ahead

Man fucc RE1, I'm going to go through it but RE2 Remake is GOAT STATUS now, none of you talked me out buying this :mjlol:

could be worse I guess, if im struggling with this then Mowgli probably can't figure out how to leave the first hall :troll:

:francis:
The inventory system is a 1990s staple:russ:

6 slots though :mjlol:

The dogs are the worst enemies in the game moving around haphazardly

Kairi Irving

Daps
Welcome to the 90s. Inventory system is classic. Lol. RE1 Remake is one of the GOATS.

The backtracking in this game is bull shyt

Anyway, yesterday I found a lighter and and started burning bodies then one of them got up as I was starting up the lighter animation :damn:

Headshotted him with the shotgun.

Then in another room I ran into one

Crimson heads the only scary thing about this game tbh

Kairi Irving

Daps
I’ve been watching RE 1 remake gameplay on YouTube and they really need a proper remake again. The loading opening door is annoying and still has tank controls

It was made in the early 2000s

I agree it does need a RE engine remake, it would be the best out of RE3-2 Remake if so

Kairi Irving

Daps
@Uitomy I beat RE1 :wow:

There was a few moments I didn't know what the fukk I was supposed to do or go, after that I started to actually like it (which was around 75% into the story :russ:)

only encountered two Crimson heads, burned every dead body on the spot, didn't even chance it :mjlol:

About to do the second run as Chris.. on hardcore....maybe :hubie:

EDIT: Forgot to add there were times where I used up all my ink ribbons and had to continue playing 4+5 hours just to save again.

Old school RE is very humbling :ehh:

9/10, Jill look good as fukk