Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What are you guys talking about there are plenty of women speaking up in those thread
the women in question:

ItwgjAV.png

Banned (2 weeks): misrepresenting another persons gender, history of similar behavior

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They banned Harry Potter from being discussed because of Trans issues. With Cyberpunk they sectioned all news to the OT thread. You can't make any type of thread about Cyberpunk(Like Phantom Liberty dropping), it gets closed and you get told to discuss it in the OT.

Yet Kingdom Come Deliverance and that studio gets discussed with multiple threads. Studio is apparently ran by a racist dude. Refused to put black ppl in his game because it wasnt "historically accurate" for the times, even though PoCs like Moors had been proven to travel for trading and shyt at the time :mjpls:
One of the recent threads eventually got closed because of arguing about the studio. Closed with a mod saying they will make an announcement about discussion of the studio/game soon. Still hasnt happened.

Most recent thread on it going left too due to the same stuff

They banned HP discussion because JKR is a "terf", even though she had nothing to do with making the game.
Cyberpunk was sectioned off because they thought the devs didnt show respect to the trans issues or some shyt.
Yet there is still no word from mods how KC/Warhorse will be discussed, when the actual lead of the studio is knee deep in shyt. I feel if they studio were accused of transphobic stuff instead of racism and w/e gamergate is, the mods wouldve swiftly handled the situation. :mjpls:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
:mjgrin:. The poster thats being quoted was one of the main ones against the Harry Potter game.

IMG-2118.jpg%22
Went through that thread, assuming it’s the same one, they went in on their hypocrisy.

The site would have to ban this game’s OT like they did for Hogwarts Legacy otherwise they’re as bad as JK Rowling they claim to despise.

All those banned users :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Went through that thread, assuming it’s the same one, they went in on their hypocrisy.

The site would have to ban this game’s OT like they did for Hogwarts Legacy otherwise they’re as bad as JK Rowling they claim to despise.

All those banned users :picard:

If this gme scores well that review thread/OT gonna be a graveyard :huhldup:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's the reasoning for singling out this game? I don't know anything about it.

Have they banned discussion of certain anime? There's a bunch of weirdo gross stuff there.

What about talk of Final Fantasy 7? Tifa's design is highly sexualized. Couldn't you go on a date with Barrett and it's treated as a joke.

They pick and choose their gripes arbitrarily.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
What's the reasoning for singling out this game? I don't know anything about it.

Have they banned discussion of certain anime? There's a bunch of weirdo gross stuff there.

What about talk of Final Fantasy 7? Tifa's design is highly sexualized. Couldn't you go on a date with Barrett and it's treated as a joke.

Stellar blade is a new IP that nobody has a connection to yet so its an easy target. Basically their whole thing is that if straight men likes it then its bad. Add to the fact that those who don't agree with them think its a great game because the director is making the game they want without giving a fukk about overly sensitive folks and their complaints adds to the anger.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
prob not...they prob don't even care like that

it's kinda funny. with all these "men" speaking up, you could make the argument they're trying to speak for women, telling them how outraged they should be

they're lowkey being misogynists', implying women can't think for themselves :russ:
That's a good fukkin' point :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Stellar blade is a new IP that nobody has a connection to yet so its an easy target. Basically their whole thing is that if straight men likes it then its bad. Add to the fact that those who don't agree with them think its a great game because the director is making the game they want without giving a fukk about overly sensitive folks and their complaints adds to the anger.

There were rumors that two ‘feminist’ were fired from the studio during development last year. For some reason no one on restera or anywhere else can find any proof of this on the internet now.

So either the director of stellar blade is on some god father shyt and got shyt deleted off the web/linkedin and those people no longer exist, or they were always just talking out they ass and looking for something to pile onto their insecurity.

A lot of times if you can’t make a criticism stick to the point where people agree with you they try to make it some contrived human rights issue to get it banned from discussion.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
They losing their minds over that interview with their king Yoko :lolbron: . Flip flopping and the whole nine yards between it ok showing skin in Nier but not SB. Can't stand these mfs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They losing their minds over that interview with their king Yoko :lolbron: . Flip flopping and the whole nine yards between it ok showing skin in Nier but not SB. Can't stand these mfs

I knew shyt was gonna be all fukked once yoko taro started co-signing the game. I saw it coming a mile awy

Don’t let the goofy japanese chick that designed Bayo say she likes it

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

It’s the art style

A good looking female character with exaggerated curves that doesn’t shy away from being sexy

A lot of game journalist want video games to appeal to Trans/Non-binary people so they make some female characters look androgynous as possible

This game breaks what they want the norm to be

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I knew shyt was gonna be all fukked once yoko taro started co-signing the game. I saw it coming a mile awy

Don’t let the goofy japanese chick that designed Bayo say she likes it

Taro is a well document deviant. I would be shocked if he wasn't a fan of this game lol

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Taro is a well document deviant. I would be shocked if he wasn't a fan of this game lol
I mean, what japanese isn't? They are all creeps and I love it.

We men love sexy beautiful women, don't let these fakkits tell us we are wrong for that.