Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Didn't Hermes have an affair with Aphrodite?

They had a child too, Hermaphrodite.
Hermaphroditus but:ohhh:

“In Greek mythology, Hermaphroditus(/hərˌmæfrəˈdaɪtəs/ ; Ancient Greek: Ἑρμαφρόδιτος, romanized: Hermaphróditos, [hermapʰróditos]) was a child of Aphrodite and Hermes. According to Ovid, he was born a remarkably handsome boy whom the naiadSalmacis attempted to rape and prayed to be united with forever. A god, in answer to her prayer, merged their two forms into one and transformed him into a hermaphrodite, he being considered the origin of the name.[a] His name is compounded of his parents' names, Hermes and Aphrodite.[1] He was one of the Erotes.”

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
People are tying themselves in knots trying to rationalize this shyt is crazy to me. It reminds me of when vanilla ice try to explain how ice ice baby didn't steal under pressures beat by humming the beat with different sounds. And isn't aphrodite also the goddess of lust?
See how someone in that tweet used GOD as referring to a man

And not Goddess as referring to a woman

They only praising this because she looks androgynous in the face

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
do they have a search function? i ain't registered, so i'd assume it's only for registered accts

I did a google search of thecoli and resetera, and they do name drop us a few times...but the #1 google result is this thread :russ:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

It bothers me more that people will write massive articles and get on to flame wars online over this while not having the same smoke for how the studios are run in general and how private equity tactics are destroying the industry.

The fact is that there will and should always be games for people who want to play a character whose design makes no sense for the world and their skill set but they're exciting to look at(high heels and no armor provide no tactical advantage)

The people playing the games with characters designed like that know and don't care. The reason this is such a big deal is because people are getting paid to talk about it. Youtubers are getting ad dollars, Twitter zombies are getting paid for engagement, and writers are reporting on the whole thing and getting paid. Most normal people see the game and either think "I'll buy it" or "this isn't for me" and move on with their lives. The Market decides what people want to see. Some mf want mid/ugly females in their games and some want to play as tactical strippers. It is what it is and it's been like this from the beginning back to the days of dead or alive and tomb raider.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way they act like women aren't into shapely outfits is hilarious. Over half them nikkas is trehs so they just want characters to wear shyt that accentuates a female shape as little as possible because they can't see themselves in those women characters. You put a Neo trench coat on a bytch and now its amazing character design.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They want warnings in the OT like for cyberpunk because of misogynism :dead:

93647cc945e12be700fddcade1cfc201.png

Lets see if the implement the same thing for Kingdom Come 2 as well :mjpls:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh I just want the return of "gigachad" and "based" games so that cum stain of a website implodes like NeoGAF. We are about to have potential GOTYs, there are numerous gaming options, and a potential PS5 Pro coming out. These weirdo dweebs need to touch grass, get some bussy, practice their pronouns in the mirror, STFU and play some video games.

I'm convinced most of those posters are parodying gen z babble. Ain't no damn way there's functional human beings that go off tangents about a pixelated vagina :why:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I just want the return of "gigachad" and "based" games so that cum stain of a website implodes like NeoGAF. We are about to have potential GOTYs, there are numerous gaming options, and a potential PS5 Pro coming out. These weirdo dweebs need to touch grass, get some bussy, practice their pronouns in the mirror, STFU and play some video games.

I'm convinced most of those posters are parodying gen z babble. Ain't no damn way there's functional human beings that go off tangents about a pixelated vagina :why:
Reported this post to @Rain
Ban Reason:
User is literally killing others due to drive by misogny.