Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Breh I hate these terminally online leftists :dead: they lost the plot

They hate sexual objectification due to its historical effect on women

But they don't realize that all that sexuao empowerment they support from women.... has a lot of overlap

That's why they can't fathom the amount of WOMEN who LIKE sexualized female designs

Their brains malfunction

That's why the Bayonetta debate showed how fickle they are.

Women like sexy female characters. They don't mind them. As long as they are still interesting.

And resetera allows sexualized men because "men aren't objectified the same way" and "its a power fantasy"... even though body image issues with men are on the rise, and women DO find those muscular sexualized men attractive in real life

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:I think people in general are overreacting to Stellar Blade lol. Ass and titties in a video game isn’t new or is the end of the world. People need to chill and just enjoy the game lol.

Bro what :mjlol:

Them nikkas need to get some IRL ass. I played this in front of my shorty and all she was like is this bad bytch may cry:bryan: (she a gamer too, just mostly other shyt than I play)

Aint no well adjusted person gon care that much about this, them boys sick.

I have yet to see any actual women on social media being mad about it lol

uber liberal people are so fukking pretentious and retarded.

I'm very very very far left and even I have to pause at how much a lot of people trip over themselves to justify all the bullshyt they believe :mjlol:

Then if you don't agree with ONE facet of their neverending quest to be moral scions you are now the enemy. shyt is so so tiring.

what makes this stellar blade controversy funny to me is the fact that all the bytches I see love this game. The same people crying are the same ones that lost their minds when Bayonetta came out

:lolbron:Cosplaying thots about make bread dressing up as ol girl from Stellar Blade. Real women aren’t worried about what resetera trannys and simps have to say.

tweets like this are always hilarious, cause lot of that shyt is created by women.

like that new A24 movie about body building bytches was written by women, directored by a woman

and that shyt was sexed the fukk up

Moviegoer Arrested After Lewd Sexual Behavior During ‘Love Lies Bleeding’ Screening in Detroit :mjlol:
All the time breh

Look at the average sexualized female popstars. Women eat that shyt up!

Women love that shyt. I like it too. People love it.

Those freaks on resetera are ignoring reality and castrating themselves go keep their beliefs :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All the time breh

Look at the average sexualized female popstars. Women eat that shyt up!

Women love that shyt. I like it too. People love it.

Those freaks on resetera are ignoring reality and castrating themselves go keep their beliefs :dead:

Imagine working for this studio and seeing what’s on prime time television here then seeing the feedback for this game 🙃

grammys-2021-cardi-b-megan-pole-04.jpg

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Oh shyt I just got banned for a month for sexist rhetoric. I haven’t posted in a week. They must of been spamming the report button on me in that Stella blade thread.

You have been banned for the following reason: User Banned (1 Month) - Sexist rhetoric, dismissive commentary around sexism. Your ban will be lifted on May 8, 2024 at 12:00 AM.

Worst thing I said is that her body isn’t unrealistic and that some of the complaints were reaching.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Oh shyt I just got banned for a month for sexist rhetoric. I haven’t posted in a week. They must of been spamming the report button on me in that Stella blade thread.

Worst thing I said is that her body isn’t unrealistic and that some of the complaints were reaching.
What is sexist about that? If she got huge t*ts and is some warrior, that is unrealistic

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Breh I hate these terminally online leftists :dead: they lost the plot

They hate sexual objectification due to its historical effect on women

But they don't realize that all that sexuao empowerment they support from women.... has a lot of overlap

That's why they can't fathom the amount of WOMEN who LIKE sexualized female designs

Their brains malfunction

That's why the Bayonetta debate showed how fickle they are.

Women like sexy female characters. They don't mind them. As long as they are still interesting.

And resetera allows sexualized men because "men aren't objectified the same way" and "its a power fantasy"... even though body image issues with men are on the rise, and women DO find those muscular sexualized men attractive in real life
Honestly if they even bothered to go to a gym one day they would see chicks dressed like the stellar bytch and even worse.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: From what I see their logic is that entertainers, sex workers, and regular sexually dressed women. Dresses like that on their own accord and not primarily for the male gaze. While Video game characters that’s sexually dressed are designed. Like that by horny developers primarily for the male gaze.